• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2020 NFL Draft Talk Thread

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I loved Mims as well. But watch the game tape and you can clearly see Mims is nowhere near as explosive as Reagor.

I am struggling why so many people are upset with this pick. Reagor is a DJack clone but thicker and runs like a running back after the catch. I am telling you the Saints were taking him at 24
Dumbasses only listened to talking heads or read mock drafts instead of watching the kid run.

Him and desean on the same field is insane. It's going to be hard for Wentz to decide which wide open receiver to throw to.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I couldn't go to bed, I was celebrating!!!

I was drunk and I’m paying for it now. Boys from my old HS football team decided to do a draft zoom. That was preceded by a work happy hour zoom. I would have been fine but Free Will Brewery up by me in Perkasie had a can release of a new New England IPA called Garcia’s Forest. I love the craft beers but I shouldn’t drink a dozen like I used to drink Miller Lite.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’m a Notre Dame fan (don’t hate me) and have had the chance to watch Chase Claypool for a number of years. He’s already had to deal with creating production while attracting special attention from the defense. He has a vast catch radius and can really win contested balls in the air. In a big surprise he ran a really strong 40 at the combine (I think sub 4.5). What do you guys think about him at 53 to compliment the pure bad ass speed of Reagor? Am I being a homer and over-evaluating the guy?
You're being a homer and I'm leary of slow guys that run fast times. Why can't they play as fast as they time?

But adding some size that can play on the outside would be good for the offense. Let's see how the WRs come off the board and maybe we can move up from 103 to get one. I'd like to go defense or OL here in the 2nd.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're being a homer and I'm leary of slow guys that run fast times. Why can't they play as fast as they time?

But adding some size that can play on the outside would be good for the offense. Let's see how the WRs come off the board and maybe we can move up from 103 to get one. I'd like to go defense or OL here in the 2nd.

Good point on the 40. He’s a long strider in a sprint in shorts and no pads but doesn’t seem to run that way on the field.

I’m on your page with the 2nd round pick. But more secondary than OL. Maybe LB for a hybrid guy that can cover.

old duke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know that we want another WR tonight, but we have to get another CB! We can another receiver tomorrow night.

EAGLES!!!

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gargano is losing his mind over this pick.
Said all he does is drop the football and is not a tough kid.
HAS HE EVER WATCHED ANY OF HIS GAME TAPE....WTF???

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good point on the 40. He’s a long strider in a sprint in shorts and no pads but doesn’t seem to run that way on the field.

I’m on your page with the 2nd round pick. But more secondary than OL. Maybe LB for a hybrid guy that can cover.
My hybrid target is Davion Taylor.
Gargano is losing his mind over this pick.
Said all he does is drop the football and is not a tough kid.
HAS HE EVER WATCHED ANY OF HIS GAME TAPE....WTF???
Gargano is a moron.

Maybe I should call him and tell him to Fuck off.

John

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know that we want another WR tonight, but we have to get another CB! We can another receiver tomorrow night.
Since I have wanted them to draft WR's for 2 years now, I would say draft another WR in the 2nd round, a LB in the 3rd, and a guard, center, and a safety in the 4th.

EAGLES!!!

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My hybrid target is Davion Taylor.

Gargano is a moron.

Maybe I should call him and tell him to Fuck off.

Makes me laugh because he wanted Ruggs more then anybody....Reagor is a Ruggs clone you dumbass but not as polished....What an idiot.

If I didn't live in a different country I would call and tell him to fuck off myself.
The day after the disaster is what he is calling it...lol...what a moron

knowyourenemy

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So I like Greg Ward...where does this draft pick put him? I don’t know if he can play wide.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So I like Greg Ward...where does this draft pick put him? I don’t know if he can play wide.

I can see him finding a way on as the fifth receiver. His impact will be based on DJax health. If DJax is healthy you won’t see much Ward. But if he is injured again Ward will fill the spot adequately but you’ll lose the DJax asset of drawing a safety to protect against the deep ball.

Rey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Makes me laugh because he wanted Ruggs more then anybody....Reagor is a Ruggs clone you dumbass but not as polished....What an idiot.

Game speed and explosiveness are very similar ... Ruggs is actually more of a catch and run player than a deep sideline, over the shoulder receiver. Ruggs has surer hands and works the middle of the field better (which is why he's the higher pick) ... Reagor has shown better ability than Ruggs to track the deep, over the shoulder stuff down the sideline. The biggest difference between the 2 is their teams, coach and QB play ... Ruggs had great QB play, an all time great coach, other great targets where defenses couldn't shift any extra attention his way and a damn good OL to have plenty of time to run routes. Reagor had none of that ... bad QB play, no other targets aside from him to draw any attention away from him and a coach who refused to move him around which would have helped him touch the ball more. On an equal circumstance and playing field I don't think there's a ton of difference between the two ...

knowyourenemy

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Another thing that crossed my mind...if we want to play Reagor off the line, we could run a lot of 21 personnel with both TEs on the line.

SoShady

QB Factory
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

My guess is that they play Reagor outside and Ward in the slot, at least initially. But the big question is whether they will want to play both Djax and Reagor as outside WRs at the same time. If so, Ward fits inside, but of course Djax is probably a starter only one more year outside.

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am not focusing on the roster spots at this time but I strongly suspect Alshon won't be here so the receivers with spots will be

Desean Jackson
Jalen Reagor
JJ Arcega Whiteside
Greg Ward
*Whoever else we draft*

Rey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am not focusing on the roster spots at this time but I strongly suspect Alshon won't be here so the receivers with spots will be

Desean Jackson
Jalen Reagor
JJ Arcega Whiteside
Greg Ward
*Whoever else we draft*

Who is going to take that contract though in a trade?