• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2020-2021-2022-2023-2024 NFL thread

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My early theory was he just shit his pants. His depends didn't hold up and it started running down his leg.

The blowout barrier did its job (as far as his bum was concerned). It appears he did blow out his achilles, though.

sbb122

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My early theory was he just shit his pants. His depends didn't hold up and it started running down his leg.

Oh I thought you meant this guy

Mitch Mcconnell Freeze GIF by GIPHY News

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The blowout barrier did its job (as far as his bum was concerned). It appears he did blow out his achilles, though.
all those close up video slow mos of Aarons calf reverberating were actually the blow out barrier at work down low

esls79

I am?
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Only suckers pay their bar tab (in full). Sure, you might get kneecapped from time to time employing this strategy but that’s life.

dash

Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ian Furness (Seattle based NFL and NHL journalist) was just on Donnie and Dhali and shared a story about Rodgers shoving a photographer after the infamous "Hail Mary" game in Seattle several years ago. According to Furness, he wasn't in Rodgers way, Rodgers was just fuming after the loss and went out of his way to shove the guy.

Can't say I'm surprised, there's a ton of stories about how big a prick Rodgers is.

puckhead

Custom User Title
Hoopla Cash
$ 33,861.66
Fav. Team #1
There was a bar in Langley way back in the day that would give a free pint for every Blue Jay home run in the playoffs.

I was there the night the Jay's set the record with NINE home runs. The poor waitress just kept bringing over pitcher after pitcher. It was ridiculous.

They changed the promo after that to a pint for the price of a glass.

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There was a bar in Langley way back in the day that would give a free pint for every Blue Jay home run in the playoffs.

I was there the night the Jay's set the record with NINE home runs. The poor waitress just kept bringing over pitcher after pitcher. It was ridiculous.

They changed the promo after that to a pint for the price of a glass.

fox & fiddle?

sbb122

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You’d have to be out of your mind to go to an NFL game these days.

And yes, you are reading that right. The guy who got the six piece combo was the one that ended up being charged. Lol

dash

Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

And yes, you are reading that right. The guy who got the six piece combo was the one that ended up being charged. Lol

I saw some Claude Lemieux hair-pulling and Corey Perry purse swinging in that video.

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I go to a game or two a year, including some heated division rival games*, and honestly I think its a rougher crowd at Camden Yards when the Red Sox or Yankees are in town. I have sat next to Steeler fans, Titan fans, and Bengal fans. All were both nice and were treated pretty well. Worst fan I ever sat next to was a Redsk, err Commanders fan. He was the only one I ever daydreamed about pushing off the upper deck.

*on the slate this year is a night Bengals game (so I can watch Chase get 200+ yards) and possbly the New Years eve Dolphins game (so I can watch Tyreek Hill get 200+ yards)

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just a side note, if you ever lose complete faith in humanity - walk around an NFL tailgate area wearing either a home jersey or the away team jersey (but not being a dick). It's truly amazing how nice people can be.

LOL, Maybe wandering around the same area after a tough loss might not restore your faith in humanity, but before the game it might.

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just a side note, if you ever lose complete faith in humanity - walk around an NFL tailgate area wearing either a home jersey or the away team jersey (but not being a dick). It's truly amazing how nice people can be.

LOL, Maybe wandering around the same area after a tough loss might not restore your faith in humanity, but before the game it might.
tough loss can make things rougher ... but tough loss plus the alcohol all day is jet fuel for violence

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
tough loss can make things rougher ... but tough loss plus the alcohol all day is jet fuel for violence
Oh yeah, I am not saying it doesn't happen. I am sure it does, but in 20+ games I have never seen anything violent happen. Although after the game I usually dont hang around, I usually head right to where our ride is waiting or where I catch the bus - so I am in a big crowd the whole time.

dash

Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh yeah, I am not saying it doesn't happen. I am sure it does, but in 20+ games I have never seen anything violent happen. Although after the game I usually dont hang around, I usually head right to where our ride is waiting or where I catch the bus - so I am in a big crowd the whole time.

If anything, it appears that more violence occurs at college football games than NFL games (I don't have actual stats to back up this claim).

sbb122

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I was basing my opinion on these videos and past experiences at Steelers games.

I’ve always said I like the Steelers but hate Steelers fans.

Probably an unfair assessment of NFL games/fans on my part. However I’d much rather watch from my couch in a warm house lol