• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2019-20 Ongoing Thread

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The biggest botch job was not canning Hynes last season rather than giving him an unbelievable extension!!!!

We lost out on revamping this coaching crapshoot and damage some players talent on the ice for it. Not the best excuse but I believe the additions added are much better than our current record shows.

SJ20

F U Kovy/Parise
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who thought the moves weren't best for the team? We were all pumped about how we'd definitely make the playoffs with all of those moves this summer along with adding Jack in the draft. Hindsight is 20/20, but I have no problem with anything he did this summer, he spent money to try and win, Subban has just shit the bed and the one move he did fail to make until it was too late, shit canning Hynes, did help sink the season

that said, why worry about a piece that can play now when we are already cooked this season? Take the best piece you can get, which was Bahl, and bring him in along with Ty next season on D. Looks like Vats will be dealt, wish we could've signed him since he is only functional D-man at the moment

Trading for Subban was a mistake from the beginning. He hasn't been good for years now. And he supposedly isn't the best teammate. More about his brand instead of team. Hynes is a bad coach. I figured the team might improve but I didn't just expect a playoff appearance. It's not about making moves for the sake of making moves. The right moves have to be made. A better coach would have led to a better record but Shero choose to enter this season with the same clown.

Actually, you attempt to land at least one good piece. Seems like that did not happen. Hang the phone up and make a deal that is better for your team, not the opposition. Hopefully things work out and one of these mediocre suspects can become a prospect.

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If we can get halfway competent defense Blackwood is a stud.

rp2five

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Bahl and Ty Smith will play for team Canada for the world junior tournament starting next week. I usually take few days off during Christmas week and will put on the games when I can. Some really good fast paced hockey with top prospects in the world. I remember seeing Nico on the Swiss team few years back and he single handedly almost beat team USA.
Look forward to seeing Bahl play.

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bahl and Ty Smith will play for team Canada for the world junior tournament starting next week. I usually take few days off during Christmas week and will put on the games when I can. Some really good fast paced hockey with top prospects in the world. I remember seeing Nico on the Swiss team few years back and he single handedly almost beat team USA.
Look forward to seeing Bahl play.

Nikola Pasic on Sweden is another prospect of ours to keep an eye on.

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Everyone getting on the board last night, even Subban scored. Let's hope this was a confidence building game and guys get going (Hughes, Subban).

DevilishWon

Don't ever play Lady of Spain again
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So John Hayden played last night and not only didn't he totally suck like every other game he's been in, he played well and unbelievably scored a goal.

Either a sign of the apocalypse or a Christmas miracle.

I'm hoping the Christmas thing, I'm really not up for the apocalypse.

Merry Christmas Devils fans!

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Miles Wood is a completely different player since Hynes got canned. Extra jump in his step, hitting guys, very noticeable out there.

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Severson really wants Alexis Lafreniere on the team next year.

rp2five

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
That was a nice goal by Hughes.
This team is playing somewhat better hockey since the coaching change, and the trade. Not really showing in the standings but I don't see them winning 7-1 against the BlackHawks, or going to OT with Toronto earlier in the season.

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
damn shame we had to lose Hall.... ughhhhhhhh we shouldn't be where we are now...