• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2017 NBA Draft Big Board

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This class looks real good, and very deep. Point guards are the strength without a doubt at the top of the board, but there are some talented wings and even bigs that could prove to be solid NBA players.

Here's my rankings (not including teams, just best available player imo if I was starting a new team from scratch)

1. Markelle Fultz- PG- Washington
2. Lonzo Ball- PG- UCLA
3. Dennis Smith Jr.- PG- NC State
4. Josh Jackson- SF- Kansas
5. Jayson Tatum- SF- Duke
6. Lauri Markkanen- PF- Arizona
7. Malik Monk- SG- Kentucky
8. Jonathan Isaac- SF- Florida St.
9. De'Aaron Fox- PG- Kentucky
10. Frank Ntilikina- PG- International
11. Miles Bridges- SF- Michigan St.
12. Ivan Rabb- PF- California
13. Harry Giles- PF- Duke
14. Bam Adebayo- C- Kentucky

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't keep up with college usually until later in the year. Are there any sleepers in the early 2nd round? The Warriors don't have any picks but I think they may try to buy another one again this year as they have in years past. I don't think they'll be able to buy a late 1st with this deep of a draft.

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't keep up with college usually until later in the year. Are there any sleepers in the early 2nd round? The Warriors don't have any picks but I think they may try to buy another one again this year as they have in years past. I don't think they'll be able to buy a late 1st with this deep of a draft.

There should be plenty of sleepers in this draft in the 25-40 range just based on how deep it looks as a whole. In fact, I'll predict now that at least 2 starters and one really good player will wind up being taken in the late 1st/early to mid 2nd round of this draft.

LogicMan

Watch out for Berniedoodles and Trumpers
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Harry Giles keeps dropping....................

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Caleb Swanigan. He's a sophomore putting up huge numbers right now but since he was suppose to be a stud freshman and ended up being a late bloomer, many places still have him rated very low. I don't think he's a star but after seeing him play a couple of games, I don't see how he can't carve out a nice career for himself. Guys typically don't just throw down 20 and 10 double doubles in college and completely bust in the big league.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i think right now that is kind of an irrelevant question to ask. I mean- at this point in Oladipo's last season he was considered a "sleeper"----- and by the end of the season he was the #2 pick (admittedly in a very weak draft at the top).

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i think right now that is kind of an irrelevant question to ask. I mean- at this point in Oladipo's last season he was considered a "sleeper"----- and by the end of the season he was the #2 pick (admittedly in a very weak draft at the top).

It was more of a question of who are some guys who aren't being named that I should keep an eye out on. Of course there are always rises and falls throughout the draft process, but I pay more attention usually to the guys who might be available to my team. Fortunately that's turned from the lottery to late pick selections.