• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2017 Footbal Schedule

Bat 20

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sat. Sept. 2 vs. Virginia Tech + TBA

Sat. Sept. 9 EAST CAROLINA TBA

Sat. Sept. 16 DELAWARE STATE TBA

Sat. Sept. 23 at Kansas * TBA

Sat. Oct. 7 at TCU * TBA

Sat. Oct. 14 TEXAS TECH *^ TBA

Sat. Oct. 21 at Baylor * TBA

Sat. Oct. 28 OKLAHOMA STATE *! TBA

Sat. Nov. 4 IOWA STATE * TBA

Sat. Nov. 11 at Kansas State * TBA

Sat. Nov. 18 TEXAS * TBA

Sat. Nov. 25 at Oklahoma * TBA

Sat. Dec. 2 Big 12 Championship Game #

Full 2017 WVU Football Schedule Announced

GoldRusher

Hoopla Cash
$ 768.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brutal, we should schedule that Del State game in mid-late November since we cant get a second bye to help protect our players/teams during those long stretches.

Bat 20

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did anyone else notice we have the potential to play Oklahoma on consecutive Saturdays, Nov. 25th, and then again Dec. 2.

GoldRusher

Hoopla Cash
$ 768.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did anyone else notice we have the potential to play Oklahoma on consecutive Saturdays, Nov. 25th, and then again Dec. 2.
I think that's the Big12's way of telling us that they don't expect a great year out of WVU next year personally. I'm sure that they tried to match who they think the contenders will be earlier on to try and avoid that. With TCU playing so many young guys they should be better, KState should be better (assuming the Wizard is back), TT could be better, OU may be better, Texas will be better, VT better OSU good again.... Meanwhile we will be breaking in a new QB, replacing an all timer type of center, a bunch on defense....I kind of agree with them at this point, I don't see us contending either, way too early I know but, that's my gut feel.

DCWV4life

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think that's the Big12's way of telling us that they don't expect a great year out of WVU next year personally. I'm sure that they tried to match who they think the contenders will be earlier on to try and avoid that. With TCU playing so many young guys they should be better, KState should be better (assuming the Wizard is back), TT could be better, OU may be better, Texas will be better, VT better OSU good again.... Meanwhile we will be breaking in a new QB, replacing an all timer type of center, a bunch on defense....I kind of agree with them at this point, I don't see us contending either, way too early I know but, that's my gut feel.

Wow you get all this from the schedule set up? I read it as they want exciting games towards the end of the season to put the spotlight on the Big 12.

We return a ton on offense to help out with a new QB

Defensively I am worried about the D line and DB's

GoldRusher

Hoopla Cash
$ 768.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow you get all this from the schedule set up? I read it as they want exciting games towards the end of the season to put the spotlight on the Big 12.

We return a ton on offense to help out with a new QB

Defensively I am worried about the D line and DB's

Big12 would rather not have two championship contenders potentially play back to back for the CCG.That's why they moved Bedlam on OU/OSU's schedule up from the last week. The Big12 has WVU playing 8 weeks in a row finishing with Texas and OU. WVU's team is going to have to be pretty special and lucky to pull that off