• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2017-18 SportsHoopla Fantasy Basketball...forthcoming

HurricaneDij39

The Middle of Everywhere: NWI
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey, am I in this league?

I want to play.

But, I dont want to deal with all the bullshit.

Do you have another League?

There's no bullshit. It's all public perception, that's all. The league itself is pure competition and little rambling, at least now that TLF is no longer in our league and the brawls between he and @handicappers had gotten a bit obsessive in the past.

HurricaneDij39

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have no issue with him at all. Solid poster

If he was a fan of any other team, he'd be ignored frequently. Didn't he once complain about refs once in a thread before the finals started?

Imagine if Wiggy or myself did that.:doh:

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If he was a fan of any other team, he'd be ignored frequently. Didn't he once complain about refs once in a thread before the finals started?

Imagine if Wiggy or myself did that.:doh:

Why would he be ignored frequently? You're making ridiculous claims. If you're saying only Heat, Lakers, and Warriors fans are not ignored then you're flat out wrong and coming off as a tool.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you have such an issue with SportsHoopla then just stop posting. Your nonstop bitching about this board is pretty annoying. You act like a child

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There's no bullshit. It's all public perception, that's all. The league itself is pure competition and little rambling, at least now that TLF is no longer in our league and the brawls between he and @handicappers had gotten a bit obsessive in the past.
Okay, I hope that's really the case.

Last year I remember getting messages full of trolling and complaining.

It was super annoying.

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why would he be ignored frequently? You're making ridiculous claims. If you're saying only Heat, Lakers, and Warriors fans are not ignored then you're flat out wrong and coming off as a tool.
Me, vyl203 and Tlance are not fans of any of those fanbases.

So, yeah.....

HurricaneDij39

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@handicappers I don't know what's happened between you and TLF in your "rainbow" wars in the last week, but in the last couple hours he's been rambling to me on Facebook on how you're still giving out his personal information and that's why you had you rating privileges removed.

I don't know how much of this is true, but TLF has been raining "bullshit" ratings on me tonight and I owe him one.

trojan12 is biased, but rainbowing posts is not a good habit. For any poster. There's a reason I've only given out a grand total of 17 rainbows in my SportsHoopla lifetime.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@handicappers I don't know what's happened between you and TLF in your "rainbow" wars in the last week, but in the last couple hours he's been rambling to me on Facebook on how you're still giving out his personal information and that's why you had you rating privileges removed.

I don't know how much of this is true, but TLF has been raining "bullshit" ratings on me tonight and I owe him one.

trojan12 is biased, but rainbowing posts is not a good habit. For any poster. There's a reason I've only given out a grand total of 17 rainbows in my SportsHoopla lifetime.

lol, what personal information have i been giving regarding that fuck tard?

aren't people on here calling you by your real name? how come those mother fuckers aren't reprimanded?

HurricaneDij39

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

aren't people on here calling you by your real name? how come those mother fuckers aren't reprimanded?

His words not mine.

Shaqdaddy has a crush on me, there's no denying that one...I think he/she/it has been viewing my facebook page. I've been giving links to my blog but according to trojan's logic that gives others the right to use my actual name.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

His words not mine.

Shaqdaddy has a crush on me, there's no denying that one...I think he/she/it has been viewing my facebook page. I've been giving links to my blog but according to trojan's logic that gives others the right to use my actual name.

You guys really need to cut this out or else you're going to get this thread shut down. There is really no need to mention Trojan, TLF, Shaqdaddy, or whoever else unless they're being considered for the league. You have to realize this is a public forum so still talking about the shit that kinda killed the sign up thread last year is just stupid so if you guys still want to keep this thread going, please continue your conversations via private message.

Also it really isn't a good look for the league. Honestly if I didn't know you guys or played in this league before, I would not want anything to do with this league based on the threads from last year and now this one

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You guys really need to cut this out or else you're going to get this thread shut down. There is really no need to mention Trojan, TLF, Shaqdaddy, or whoever else unless they're being considered for the league. You have to realize this is a public forum so still talking about the shit that kinda killed the sign up thread last year is just stupid so if you guys still want to keep this thread going, please continue your conversations via private message.

Also it really isn't a good look for the league. Honestly if I didn't know you guys or played in this league before, I would not want anything to do with this league based on the threads from last year and now this one

I agree. I don't like all this bickering, never have.

Ickey Shuffle

Do you have a minute to talk about Joe Burrow?
Supporting Member Level 1
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I haven't been able to be on here as much as of late, but I'll definitely be here in August.

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 142,300.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Okay, I hope that's really the case.

Last year I remember getting messages full of trolling and complaining.

It was super annoying.

You have to turn the notifications of that crap off on the league settings, that's what I do.

HurricaneDij39

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thx, I will.

Well then, let's you and I promise to put all our summer brawls behind us for the good of this league.

You're not Paul George's mother, and I wouldn't literally wish injury on anyone. Some folks just need to understand when I'm in "rant mode". As the only Pacers fan on this board, I take it upon myself to stand up for the people in my team's organization who have worked their asses off to get to where they are, only to have Mr. George stab them in the back, and just so he could live in Kobe's shadow.

And based on my message board experiences of the last ten years, I'm also well aware that Pacers fans have a choirboy mentality and don't have the audacity to stand up for themselves. To some of them, Paul George was their Michael Jordan (he wasn't that to me because I got to witness the real Jordan living in the NW corner of the state). So case in point, not only do I make a point to stand up for myself on this board, but also for my people as well.

I hope you could see all this from my vantage point. Public perception is just that - Public. And I could honestly tell you that 90% of the things that are said on here about me and my personal life aren't true.

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well then, let's you and I promise to put all our summer brawls behind us for the good of this league.

You're not Paul George's mother, and I wouldn't literally wish injury on anyone. Some folks just need to understand when I'm in "rant mode". As the only Pacers fan on this board, I take it upon myself to stand up for the people in my team's organization who have worked their asses off to get to where they are, only to have Mr. George stab them in the back, and just so he could live in Kobe's shadow.

And based on my message board experiences of the last ten years, I'm also well aware that Pacers fans have a choirboy mentality and don't have the audacity to stand up for themselves. To some of them, Paul George was their Michael Jordan (he wasn't that to me because I got to witness the real Jordan living in the NW corner of the state). So case in point, not only do I make a point to stand up for myself on this board, but also for my people as well.

I hope you could see all this from my vantage point. Public perception is just that - Public. And I could honestly tell you that 90% of the things that are said on here about me and my personal life aren't true.
Dude, it's not that serious.

We could literally curse each others mother's name today and I wouldn't give a shit the next morning.

You are preaching to the choir about being a minority. I am always the lone out of the closet Clipper fan. But, I don't behave the way you do. Own your shit.

Yeah, I have been assholish towards you in the past.

It's just banter, nothing personal.