• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2016 rookies that make biggest impact

randymon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pick two from each skill position....
Qb - Goff Rams, Hackenburg Jets
Rb - Jordon Howard Bears, Devontae Booker Broncos
Wr - Josh Doctson Wash, Tyler Boyd Cinci
Te - Jerell Adams NY Giants, Hunter Henry SD
:)

randymon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Feel free to expand positions. Just a starter thread to occupy some time/space,etc. :)

zach

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree with all of your picks except for RB - Devontae Booker since he will be playing for the Broncos and they already have pretty strong RB's. I'd replace him with Ezekiel Elliot who could be a hit or miss but playing for the Cowboys he should have a higher chance of making a big impact.

randymon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree with all of your picks except for RB - Devontae Booker since he will be playing for the Broncos and they already have pretty strong RB's. I'd replace him with Ezekiel Elliot who could be a hit or miss but playing for the Cowboys he should have a higher chance of making a big impact.
Like to see your guesses Zach :).

zach

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
QB - Goff Rams, Carson Wentz Eagles
RB - Jordon Howard Bears, Ezekiel Elliot Cowboys
WR - Josh Doctson Wash, Corey Coleman Browns
TE - Jerell Adams NY Giants, Hunter Henry SD

Had to put Carson Wentz on there since the Eagles need a new QB other than Bradford and this was finally a good pick I've been waiting for as an Eagles fan.

randymon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice. Interesting we see a lot of the same names as possible impact rookies. I looked at the situations per player and probability of getting good reps based on their situations,losses of key players at their teams positions,system,etc. Adams at Te could shine with Bears with the loss of Bennett for example.

SpiritOf77

Lucas707
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Booker is already 1b on the Broncos' RB chart IMHO

There is no way Hillman is ahead of Booker when the season starts - and we'll have to see the competition with Anderson before we give him ( CJ ) the number one spot ... Hillman might not even make the cut, as Janovich will be on the roster too

SpiritOf77

Lucas707
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And I do think Elliot is going to be a monster in Dallas .. With their OL, he's got to be a favorite for OROTY

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
QB - Goff and Wentz
RB - Elliott and Henry
WR - Treadwell and Sheppard
TE - Henry and Adams
OL - Tunsil and Martin
DL - Nkemdchie and Rankins
LB - Floyd and Jack
CB - Ramsey and Hargreaves
S - Joseph and Bell

I know I'm not going out on too many limbs here...

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
QB- Goff and Wentz
RB- Elliott and Booker
WR- Corey Coleman and Carroo (Treadwell was hard to keep off) Coleman should go in as the #1 WR for Cleveland.
TE- Henry and Hooper
OL- Tunsil and Ifedi (Not because I like Ifedi, but he is on Seattle with a major hole)
DL- Rankins and Butler
LB- Jack and Deion Jones
CB- Apple and Ramsey (Love Hargraves and he will make an impact, but they have Verner and Grimes, so may not rely on him as much as Apple and Ramsey will be as rookies)
S- Joseph and Sean Davis
RS- Addison :)

James Bradberry was tough to leave off as Carolina has a major hole to fill there as well.

randymon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
QB- Goff and Wentz
RB- Elliott and Booker
WR- Corey Coleman and Carroo (Treadwell was hard to keep off) Coleman should go in as the #1 WR for Cleveland.
TE- Henry and Hooper
OL- Tunsil and Ifedi (Not because I like Ifedi, but he is on Seattle with a major hole)
DL- Rankins and Butler
LB- Jack and Deion Jones
CB- Apple and Ramsey (Love Hargraves and he will make an impact, but they have Verner and Grimes, so may not rely on him as much as Apple and Ramsey will be as rookies)
S- Joseph and Sean Davis
RS- Addison :)

James Bradberry was tough to leave off as Carolina has a major hole to fill there as well.
I wanted to put Coleman in there but I don't like his Qb situation. He definitely didn't look too excited to be drafted by Brown's.:)

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
his QB situation isn't great, but he is walking into the #1 job with 4 other rookies around him. He won't put up unreal numbers or anything like that, but Doctson has two vets in front of him and should take off midseason or so Treadwell would be a good bet as plenty of PT open for him.