• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2016 Bears Opponents

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At least now we know the home and away games. (Just not the actual dates yet).

Home = JAX, TEN, WSH, PHI, SF, GB, DET, MIN
Away = IND, HOU, NYG, DAL, TB, GB, DET, MIN

easy on paper en sech. nothing easy about it.

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's the 2nd easiest schedule in the league. Only the fucking Packers have it easier, and that's only cuz they play US, twice.

Right now, that is all you can go off of. You can say potential this and potential that, but as of RIGHT NOW, statistically, it is the 2nd easiest schedule. Period.

At least now we know the home and away games. (Just not the actual dates yet).

Im guessing thise six games gets us the second easiest schedule in the league?.....................I hate to see what other teams are up against.lol

The highlited are teams we should get wins from...........A couple more teams underlined we have a decent chance............The rest,I think not much of one.......

NCChiFan

Argumentum artifex
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im guessing thise six games gets us the second easiest schedule in the league?.....................I hate to see what other teams are up against.lol

The highlited are teams we should get wins from...........A couple more teams underlined we have a decent chance............The rest,I think not much of one.......

Looks like an 8 and 8 to me, but a lot depends on draft and off season signings before I feel comfortable, also how Wright looks.

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

After a sip of Kool-Aid, I'm guessing a 13-3 season.
Skins were beatable in 2015. We blew it. Chip Kelly will tire out the defense in SF. We split with GB, no reason we can't split again. (Especially if Lacy eats his way out of the lineup and Pack's O-line struggles some more.)

A couple of 50-50 games could be Indy, Giants and Dallas:
  • Colts > If we play them early in the season, Luck could be a little rusty. And their defense could be suspect too.
  • Giants > Coughlin out, and their defense has lost some luster. Take Odell out as an option and they can be beat. In fact, this may be a more winnable game the more I think about it.
  • Cowboys > If we play them late in the year, Romo could be his usual injured self. Tough D for sure. But their offense is anything but efficient.