• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2015 Pick'em Discussion Thread

NE1tm2nv

The Power of RED
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,682.28
Fav. Team #1
OMG... I knew I was doin' bad, but holy shit, thats pathetic.

7-13 if my tally is right.

:L

HuskerinBig10

Dad, World Traveler, Investor, college football
Hoopla Cash
$ 436.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How many of yall picked the COUGS

I was 1-3 in my Pac 12 Pick'ems. I lost each of the PAC 12 night games. For awhile there, I thought I had a change, then the wheels came off starting with the Georgia State Texas state game. Then the axles came off. Then the transmission dropped out. I finally decided to throw the steering wheel out the window once it came off in my hands.

HuskerInSecLand

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think your confusing me for that sportsguy dude.

I haven't been counting him this season anyway.
You misunderstood what i was saying. It wasn't you I was talking about. White Rat had said Sportsguy had 10 losses and still two picks to go and that comment was a reply to him because I gave him an avi last year and it took him until Thursday to figure out how to put it on.

NE1tm2nv

The Power of RED
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,682.28
Fav. Team #1
You misunderstood what i was saying. It wasn't you I was talking about. White Rat had said Sportsguy had 10 losses and still two picks to go and that comment was a reply to him because I gave him an avi last year and it took him until Thursday to figure out how to put it on.
:thumb:

Sportsguy9695

Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 13,493.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think your confusing me for that sportsguy dude.

I haven't been counting him this season anyway.
I would be willing to switch my avatar. and why havent you been keeping my standings?

NE1tm2nv

The Power of RED
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,682.28
Fav. Team #1
I would be willing to switch my avatar. and why havent you been keeping my standings?
Because I'm not the standings keeper...

What I meant by that statement is: I don't compare your picks to mine as in a win loss comparison. So even if you did pick worse than my picks, I wouldn't know.

I remember last year when you lost and it took an act of congress and a presidential phone&pen to get you to change your avi.
You're still wearing the same avi given as a punishment for losing last year... Dude if you can't change your avi in a year, how seriously do expect us to take you?

Reactions: FNG

HuskerinBig10

Dad, World Traveler, Investor, college football
Hoopla Cash
$ 436.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
U Mass again. So far, I am 2-1 on picking a U Mass game, hopefully I can go 3-1. Mostly just a coin toss.

jedburks

The Bad Guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Your standings have not been kept because you don't follow the simple rules of the game. The first time you lost it took almost a week to change your avi and that was after you had made your picks for the next week so we knew you were on here. Then you lost a second time and never changed your avi at all. It's not rocket science. If it makes you feel any better, you haven't won or lost all year this year but I am not including you in the standings because the rules are laid out and stated pretty simply each and every week. If you can't follow the rules then you don't play. Or at least don't get included in the results.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your standings have not been kept because you don't follow the simple rules of the game. The first time you lost it took almost a week to change your avi and that was after you had made your picks for the next week so we knew you were on here. Then you lost a second time and never changed your avi at all. It's not rocket science. If it makes you feel any better, you haven't won or lost all year this year but I am not including you in the standings because the rules are laid out and stated pretty simply each and every week. If you can't follow the rules then you don't play. Or at least don't get included in the results.

The avy he has right now is the avy I gave him a year ago. He's a Notre Dame fan and Northwestern has won their last two games @ ND. The last being 11/15/2014 (43-40). That will tell you the last time he lost at pick'ems.
After being hounded about it (once again) he still wouldn't change his avatar so a mod had to do it for him. It's obvious he still hasn't learned how to change his avatar. If he were to lose a pick'ems we'd be needing a mod to change his avatar once again.
None of the Husker Forum mods have the power to change someone's avatar, so we'd be at the mercy of HammerDown, Fordman, or WhiteMamba to change it for him. Not that they wouldn't do that for us, but why should we have to go that ridiculous route for something so simple?

You are doing the right thing, for the right reasons by not counting his picks.

Sportsguy9695

Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 13,493.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

HuskerInSecLand

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ok i know i made a mistake but that was last year I thought we could move pass that but i guess not
Why are you still wearing the avi from last year? Are you a Northwestern fan now?

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I tried something completely different this week.

Didn't do one single bit of research. Just picked based off of what I've seen out of these teams and by gut feeling. Took me about 34 seconds total.

jedburks

The Bad Guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ok i know i made a mistake but that was last year I thought we could move pass that but i guess not
Says the guy that is still wearing the punishment avi from last year because he doesn't know how to change it.