• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2015 Off-Season Crazy Joe's Rankings

Dawg

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A lot of young talent in jville. I think bortles will look thomas way alot this year. Thomas isn't a blocker so i think he will catch around 70 passes,about 800-900 yds and 9to10 tds.

DALLAScornhusker

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Joe - have you had time to update your list since the draft? Interested to see where you have Gordon, Cooper, Coleman and Duke. Also, do you think Mariota has a chance to surprise us like Cam did his rookie year? He's got a very skilled wr/te group at his disposal.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Joe - have you had time to update your list since the draft? Interested to see where you have Gordon, Cooper, Coleman and Duke. Also, do you think Mariota has a chance to surprise us like Cam did his rookie year? He's got a very skilled wr/te group at his disposal.

mariota has a very skilled group?.......

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Joe - have you had time to update your list since the draft?

Dallas, you might be my lone fan. I was only showing the top 30. Here's the latest. I expect it to change by the end of June.

11393072_936987586365855_1229840587198463758_n.jpg

Commenting on your questions/comments:
Interested to see where you have Gordon, Cooper, Coleman and Duke. > You can see where I have Gordon and Coleman. Cooper is 34th. Duke I have ranked 63rd among RB. Being in Cleveland doesn't help him IMO.
Also, do you think Mariota has a chance to surprise us like Cam did his rookie year? He's got a very skilled wr/te group at his disposal. > I have Mariota ranked 31st among QB. They are trying to surround him with a nice set of weapons. I think Winston may be more NFL-ready than Mariota. I'm not usually high on rookies - especially QB. But even if I thought he'd have a shot at surprising, he'd be a late round flyer.

DALLAScornhusker

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks Joe, always appreciate those that will offer their personal list.
I must be in the extreme minority in thinking Mariota boasts a good- above average for sure- supporting cast. Wright, Walker, Green-Beckham, Hakeem Nicks, Harry Douglas... As I see it, his calling card is ball security. Everything anyone has ever written about him says he is a hard worker and physically talented. If the ball bounces his way a little, I can see him topping Cam's rookie stats with the lone exception being rushing TDs. His supporting cast is superior to Cam's in just about every way. I will treat him the way I did Cam, which was not to draft him, and pick him up as soon as my hunch looks like the sure thing. With Cam, that was week 1.

On Duke, no Cleveland was not an ideal landing spot. I can't see him beating Crowell outright this summer. I'm still high on him for where I can draft him though, with the notion that he will find a role early. A bonus being Crowell could fumble the job away.
I've got Coleman in my top 24, Gordon about the same as you.
I tend to keep rookie WRS lower than RBs, so Cooper will be outside my top 36, but in that general area.
Thanks again for your insight.