• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2015-16 Sports SportsHoopla Fantasy Basketball Roster

HurricaneDij39

The Middle of Everywhere: NWI
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I got an idea - find another player to join the league, I will leave so he can replace me. Let me know when you find him

I'm actually with handicappers and punchline on this one, TLF. Quit your pouting and MAKE UP YOUR DAMN mind. You in or out? I would like you in, you've been nothing but supportive of me during my personal dilemnas over the summer, but if you're going to bitch the whole time I unfortunately am forced to do some second-guessing.

Also a little disappointed in C-Rock that he hasn't make good on the first two tries I've sent him a message.

I believe @Villain had first dibs if anyone backed out, over Flauge and SJ76.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is just going to motivate TLF to kick yalls ass. I heard he didn't do that good last year, but maybe he gets lucky in the draft.

I'd love to play and have won a few leagues in the last 4-5 years. But yall kiss and make up or just go dook it out for a few minutes and move on.

OutlawImmortal

Certified Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@handicappers @bksballer89 @OutlawImmortal I know TLF can be a pain in the ass at times, but could you guys lay off the insults just a bit?

What insults?

This is just going to motivate TLF to kick yalls ass. I heard he didn't do that good last year, but maybe he gets lucky in the draft.

I'd love to play and have won a few leagues in the last 4-5 years. But yall kiss and make up or just go dook it out for a few minutes and move on.

Not possible. I don't want to make TLF feel bad but we're only speaking facts.

HurricaneDij39

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There have been times when I've had opportunities to insult TLF but chose not to. He's still out friend and I think the league would miss him.

Let's face it, every league needs its punching bag(s), and without C-Rock and TLF our league could prove to be bland.:lol:

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There have been times when I've had opportunities to insult TLF but chose not to. He's still out friend and I think the league would miss him.

Let's face it, every league needs its punching bag(s), and without C-Rock and TLF our league could prove to be bland.:lol:

Why all the pole smokin for TLF? Did he PM you with complaints of being mistreated?

HurricaneDij39

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought trash talking was a part of the league? Stop going soft on us

Let's wait until the league actually starts.:doh:

I kind of wish @trojanfan12 didn't sticky this thread, as I was planning to start a separate trash-talk thread just before the eve of draft night.

HurricaneDij39

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Besides, I didn't really want the whole argument about me romancing the 18-year-old girl to be stickied at the top.
I did like her and did in fact ask her out last winter, but I think it was taken a step or two too far on this thread. It seemed as if prom was the only place she was comfortable dating someone nine years older than her (with all her classmates present), which was something I wasn't willing to do especially with the lack of stable communication.

Every man has to vent once in awhile.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Besides, I didn't really want the whole argument about me romancing the 18-year-old girl to be stickied at the top.
I did like her and did in fact ask her out last winter, but I think it was taken a step or two too far on this thread. It seemed as if prom was the only place she was comfortable dating someone nine years older than her (with all her classmates present), which was something I wasn't willing to do especially with the lack of stable communication.

Every man has to vent once in awhile.

How about we have Trojanfan keep this stickied until the new thread is created? Deal

Then he can sticky the new thread that you create for the league

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some one hijacked my account yesterday, but I'm not leaving the league and for the record - Cane why are you set on keeping C-Rock in the league? Last year he was horrible about resetting his line up being active. Give that lost spot already and fill it. I already told him today he has to sign on or lose it. We had a bad storm last night come into the area and lose the electric in half of the city, so you won't be seeing me for awhile but I will be there on draft night.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some one hijacked my account yesterday, but I'm not leaving the league and for the record - Cane why are you set on keeping C-Rock in the league? Last year he was horrible about resetting his line up being active. Give that lost spot already and fill it. I already told him today he has to sign on or lose it. We had a bad storm last night come into the area and lose the electric in half of the city, so you won't be seeing me for awhile but I will be there on draft night.

Sure someone did lol. Sounds like those athletes who tweet something stupid and states they were hacked

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let's wait until the league actually starts.:doh:

I kind of wish @trojanfan12 didn't sticky this thread, as I was planning to start a separate trash-talk thread just before the eve of draft night.

If you'd rather this thread not be stickied, I can unstick it for you and sticky the trash talk thread when you make it. I stickied this one because I thought I did the same for you guys last year. Let me know what you want done.