• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2015-16 Sports SportsHoopla Fantasy Basketball Roster

wlk3

Me and the guys
Hoopla Cash
$ 168,223.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm in... Seems set...

HurricaneDij39

The Middle of Everywhere: NWI
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No - it was the 17 year old year in high school that he's been dating and going to the high school prom with. Them girls will mess you up every time

Dude, for the last time - She's 18, and I didn't even date her.:deadhorse:

outlaw okie

Racer X
Hoopla Cash
$ 436.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I jumped out of the roto league...but if for some reason you keep that league let me know and I'll jump back in.

I wouldn't mind trying it out and seeing why people hate it so much. :noidea:

wlk3

Me and the guys
Hoopla Cash
$ 168,223.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I jumped out of the roto league...but if for some reason you keep that league let me know and I'll jump back in.

I wouldn't mind trying it out and seeing why people hate it so much. :noidea:

It's scored different so you have to grab players who do specific things... More time consuming is all... Like you would start somebody who shots a high FT % even though he doesn't get much else, Tyson Chandler would get you blocks and FG % points... A bunch of unnecessary stuff is all... I'd still kick everybody's a$$... :nod:

HurricaneDij39

The Middle of Everywhere: NWI
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@bksballer89 and others...

Well folks, hopefully I'm finally on track to getting back to being the poster I was during my early days on CBS from 2007-2009. I'm no longer chasing any specific women and completed a purchase of a new condo back in January (and don't have to share in with anyone)...

I know at least @Lakers+USC=#1 can agree with me that the later years on CBS (aka, the "TSHQ Era") were the dark days of our boards. And when those clowns tried to bring their third-rate blogs over to this site - Props to @HammerDown for laying down the hammer on that one.

OutlawImmortal

Certified Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Well folks, hopefully I'm finally on track to getting back to being the poster I was during my early days on CBS from 2007-2009. I'm no longer chasing any specific women and completed a purchase of a new condo back in January (and don't have to share in with anyone)...

I know at least @Lakers+USC=#1 can agree with me that the later years on CBS (aka, the "TSHQ Era") were the dark days of our boards. And when those clowns tried to bring their third-rate blogs over to this site - Props to @HammerDown for laying down the hammer on that one.

Congrats Cane, I give you a lot of shit but it's all in good fun.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey TLF, you realize you set up your draft the exact same day and time as this one shit stick...? You don't get much time to pick so what if you're OTC on both drafts and not sure who to pick...? Looks like an auto draft is in your future...:L
First of all, I set my draft date two weeks before Cane who copied my idea. Second of all, I had to create a second one because the first one I set to autodraft in error. The second one, however is not at the same time as Canes. He timed it differently per my request. I have four more spots for those that have the balls. Oddly enough all of the ones in the live draft want to keep the auto draft and give it a shot:noidea:

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't start threads on the political board either, even though I never troll or broken any rules. When I question the decision, I get threatened to be banned.
They have cracked down on the ones trolling others with personal attacks substantially. They also have cracked down on the bullshit threads on those attacking the republican party. In case you haven't noticed, the mods are extremely conservative. That's the reason I back off when some one gets argumentative. Those that continually attack others, and troll them are not going to last long. I'm not saying any one did those things, but I have noticed they are cracking down on those doing that type of stuff and trying to clean it up.

Lakers+USC=#1

Fuck CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They have cracked down on the ones trolling others with personal attacks substantially. They also have cracked down on the bullshit threads on those attacking the republican party. In case you haven't noticed, the mods are extremely conservative. That's the reason I back off when some one gets argumentative. Those that continually attack others, and troll them are not going to last long. I'm not saying any one did those things, but I have noticed they are cracking down on those doing that type of stuff and trying to clean it up.

You are right, the mods are pretty much conservative, but anybody that know me, Im not a troll at all. Most also know im black, so im going to have a strong voice about police brutality. Months ago, there were plenty of threads on the PF, that were either pro police, or anti police brutality. I made a post showing police brutality, but I was warned that I would be banned if I don't stop my police hate. I was also banned from creating threads on there. Basically, me having a problem with police brutality, mean I hate police according to the mods.

But, this is there site, so it is what it is!

Lakers+USC=#1

Fuck CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Man man man! Don't remind me of WildPussy. When they created that bullshit, shit start going bad for cBS. They used to put their shit on cBS, but we used to tell them to keep tgat shit on their site.

Are they still up as a site? Im going to check.