• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2014 Summer League

NBKLee

Head Idiot In Charge
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here is the roster

Dub names that should dominate this summer, FE aka the Hulk, Kuz, and Nedo.

Missing from this years SL Roster, Baze, and HB.

Baze should be on the roster, give him a non roster invite, and let him work on in SL again, we need his celebrations on the bench I suppose.

HB, having a the Soph SLump, he needs to build his confidence. He can work on things in the SL

1) Handling
2) Decision making
3) Triple threat
4) shooting
5) Passing
6) defense.

Any names on the roster you guys think we make the team?

tzill

Lefty 99
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,064.42
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here is the roster

Dub names that should dominate this summer, FE aka the Hulk, Kuz, and Nedo.

Missing from this years SL Roster, Baze, and HB.

Baze should be on the roster, give him a non roster invite, and let him work on in SL again, we need his celebrations on the bench I suppose.

HB, having a the Soph SLump, he needs to build his confidence. He can work on things in the SL

1) Handling
2) Decision making
3) Triple threat
4) shooting
5) Passing
6) defense.

Any names on the roster you guys think we make the team?

Bazemore will be signed by another team to league minimum. Barnes needs to work on packing his suitcase and learning how to navigate the Skyway.

http://www.skywaymyway.com

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bazemore has a few offers out there. He doesn't need to be on any summer league roster and will most likely be offered a 2-year deal, over the minimum.

Likewise Barnes does not need to be on the summer league roster. Any real rotational players never need to play in the summer league.

I'll be very interested to seeing the progress of Ezeli and Nedo. Kuzmic is a big body, but I'm just not sure he has the athleticism to be an impact player in the NBA.

One guy I think that could have a good shot of making the roster is James Michael McAdoo. He was a bit inconsistent in college, but at one point was a projected lottery pick by many draft experts. He stayed in school and his stock subsequently dropped. McAdoo has size and is pretty skilled with the ball. I think he could easily find a spot on this roster.

Another guy I think Kerr(who is coaching the SL team) will love is Aaron Craft. I just have a feeling that Kerr will love what he brings and will feature him a bit more than he'll probably deserve. He doesn't have the size that Myers and Lacob love so I think he's more of a longshot to make the team.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Bleacher Report ran an article recently about undrafted free agents who would be steals for the Golden State Warriors. As it turns out, a couple of these guys did end up on the summer league team. If you click through the slide show, you'll find profiles on Travis Bader who broke J.J. Redick's college record for three point shots and Rob Loe described as potential stretch 4. It would be miracle for any summer league player to stick, but it happened for Bazemore, so I guess there's always a remote chance that someone steps forward.

Undrafted Free Agents Who Would Be Steals for Golden State Warriors | Bleacher Report

CohanHater

Long Time Warrior Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Golden State Warriors have reached out to G Kent Bazemore about the the possibility of bringing him back according to ESPNs Marc Stein.

CitySushi

Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It would have been nice to see Ezeli back on the court, but I'm not sweating this. W's probably advising him to sit out. I'm sure if this was the playoffs or something more important he could potentially play.

NBKLee

Head Idiot In Charge
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It would have been nice to see Ezeli back on the court, but I'm not sweating this. W's probably advising him to sit out. I'm sure if this was the playoffs or something more important he could potentially play.

I hope you're right, we said the same things last year Feb-May when he was rehabbing and in street clothes.

CitySushi

Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope you're right, we said the same things last year Feb-May when he was rehabbing and in street clothes.

I hope with all his time off he at least worked on his hands and maybe his shooting around the rim.

Also in before TT says how much Ezeli sucks and is a bust.

CitySushi

Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nedo posted on twitter yesterday that he was "good to go" after rolling his ankle. Rusty Simmons reporting Nedo is going full speed, all out, in the shoot around. I think he plays tonight.

NBKLee

Head Idiot In Charge
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dubs win in SL opener, I didn't watch the game, reading Rusty's article.

Apparently, Livingston is injured already :L

I thought Mitchell Watt looked good for the Warriors. 8 pts, 6 rbds & 4 blocks. He's springy, protects the rim and made a couple of good passes and hit a deep two which showed a nice stroke. He's looks the part of a bargain basement stretch 4, although he needs about 10 more pounds on his slim frame. Maybe a summer league sleeper - we'll see.

NBKLee

Head Idiot In Charge
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Watched most of the 2nd game, Nedo looked better.

Kuz still looks shaky, Macadoo looked good on a few looks.

Dubs have the winning streak alive

bigjoerico

72 is my year!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Mcadoo is going to be a player. He looks like he should have easily been drafted in the second round. So we got a 2nd round pic after all....

NBKLee

Head Idiot In Charge
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Mcadoo is going to be a player. He looks like he should have easily been drafted in the second round. So we got a 2nd round pic after all....

As Mayo would say, Championship :suds:

I think we need all the depth we can find. D.Lee is having "minor" surgery again pre pre pre the pre season,

I hope he's ready for opening night, if not, its more D. Green / HB at the 4.

CitySushi

Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really don't think any undrafted, summer league players are typically ready to contribute right away.

From the announcement of the summer league roster, I always thought McAdoo was one to watch. He went from a projected lottery pick to undrafted. At some point all the pundits/scouts/draft analysts saw the potential that was there. The talent is there. It's all about putting everything together.

If they offer him a contract, he'll definitely ride the pine and play a lot in the D-league. He would be the PF equivalent of Bazemore.

NBKLee

Head Idiot In Charge
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really don't think any undrafted, summer league players are typically ready to contribute right away.

From the announcement of the summer league roster, I always thought McAdoo was one to watch. He went from a projected lottery pick to undrafted. At some point all the pundits/scouts/draft analysts saw the potential that was there. The talent is there. It's all about putting everything together.

If they offer him a contract, he'll definitely ride the pine and play a lot in the D-league. He would be the PF equivalent of Bazemore.

Does that mean Hilton Armstrong won't be back on the team, because he was a definition of 'yoyo" like Baze last year, up to pros then back down to Santa Cruz.