• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2014 Coaching Changes thread

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Please.... Don't let this happen.

Last edited by a moderator:

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nebraska job... Vegas Odds

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They need to back up the cash truck to Patterson's front door.

If not him Craig Bohl would be a great fit.

Not sure Frost is ready for that big of a HC job. I may be wrong. But hey.

Codaxx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They need to back up the cash truck to Patterson's front door.

If not him Craig Bohl would be a great fit.

Not sure Frost is ready for that big of a HC job. I may be wrong. But hey.

Man. I may not sure I can see going from Pelini to Patterson. They are very similar. Defensive minded coaches with, how should I say this, prickly personalities

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man. I may not sure I can see going from Pelini to Patterson. They are very similar. Defensive minded coaches with, how should I say this, prickly personalities

That's a good point and usually coaching changes come with a flip from previous philosophies/personalities.

I would make a rare exception for a guy like Gary however.

Not sure he takes that gig.

Codaxx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's a good point and usually coaching changes come with a flip from previous philosophies/personalities.

I would make a rare exception for a guy like Gary however.

Not sure he takes that gig.
-
I am not sure Gary can goto a school like Nebraska. HE is famous for his control over the program. He is not a fan of giving access to the program. Everything happens behind the curtain.

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WHOA!!! Those Gator bastids. :dhd:

You really think Kelly would make that move?

I really don't. But them again I believed Nicky when he said he wouldn't go to Bama from Miami. Difference is Miami wasn't going anywhere and Phily isn't too bad.

Craig Bohl ... Joe Moglia ... dunno anything about them.

Everyone keeps chirping Frost, but many Huskers say NO WAY he's moving to Lincoln. Now, Tressel mysteriously pops in there .... :noidea:

Tress wins. Period. I think he would make Nebraska a better team. Bohl is he guy that built North Dakota State and is now at Wyoming. This is his first year. I guess he doesn't like what come with the big city/state jobs. Someone here told me he is a bit of an outdoors guy. So Nebraska may be a very good fit for him, not sure if it's a good fit for Nebraska though.

Frost, my opinion is he would likely be in over his head.

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In other words "Back off"

craigk217

Meh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,618.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really don't. But them again I believed Nicky when he said he wouldn't go to Bama from Miami. Difference is Miami wasn't going anywhere and Phily isn't too bad.

Mhmm bout Nick. Bastard lost all cred with me with the dicking he did to my Dolphins ... hated the lying jerk since then. Fuck him and wherever he goes has been my attitude! Yeah, I'm still bitter. :D

Tress wins. Period. I think he would make Nebraska a better team. Bohl is he guy that built North Dakota State and is now at Wyoming. This is his first year. I guess he doesn't like what come with the big city/state jobs. Someone here told me he is a bit of an outdoors guy. So Nebraska may be a very good fit for him, not sure if it's a good fit for Nebraska though.

Frost, my opinion is he would likely be in over his head.
Ahhh ok ... that's who Bohl is ... I shoulda known that. I just don't follow the smaller schools as much.

I understand that Tressel has the NCAA sanction thing hanging around his neck and would require some sort of 'appeals hearing' to offer him another job. According to some Nebbie posters on here, dunno if Braska would wanna hassle with all that, but Tressel is a winner and has 'the big-time experience' Huskers seem to desire.

wiskyisgood12

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I may be the lone UW-Whitewater graduate on Sports SportsHoopla, so I just wanted to say thank you to Coach Leipold for all you did for UWW. And best of luck to Coach Leipold at Buffalo.

HoHumHokie

Stick It In
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I may be the lone UW-Whitewater graduate on Sports SportsHoopla, so I just wanted to say thank you to Coach Leipold for all you did for UWW. And best of luck to Coach Leipold at Buffalo.

Mount Union is thanking him for moving on as well....