• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2014 and future schedule

blkflagmafia

BANG BANG BLACK FLAG GBR!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Football - Mobile - Huskers.com - Nebraska Athletics Official Web Site

Bigten released 2014 schedule our cross division matchup was Rutgers and MSU.

We gotta cash in on this gift of a schedule No osu no mich and avg Miami team non conference wise. Because soon we will go to a 9 game conference schedule which means we will get one of the big two on a regular basis but still have the chance of getting the bottom feeders too.

We really could use a back to back 11 win season from 13-14 and honestly 2014 schedule screams undefeated season regular season losses only being in champ game or bcs bowl. If the link doesn't work check huskerpedia.com

jedburks

The Bad Guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Football - Mobile - Huskers.com - Nebraska Athletics Official Web Site

Bigten released 2014 schedule our cross division matchup was Rutgers and MSU.

We gotta cash in on this gift of a schedule No osu no mich and avg Miami team non conference wise. Because soon we will go to a 9 game conference schedule which means we will get one of the big two on a regular basis but still have the chance of getting the bottom feeders too.

We really could use a back to back 11 win season from 13-14 and honestly 2014 schedule screams undefeated season regular season losses only being in champ game or bcs bowl. If the link doesn't work check huskerpedia.com

Does it really? Replacing key parts of the offense after this year. Does it really scream undefeated?

Footballnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Does it really? Replacing key parts of the offense after this year. Does it really scream undefeated?

schedule doesn't hurt our chances but I agree. We'll have a new QB, and a ton of new linemen. However we still will have Kenny Bell, Jamal Turner, Taarig Allen and plenty of other talented WR as well as Ameer and Newby and Taylor so our offense should be decent. Question mark will definitely be the OL though.

Defensively we should be a lot better up front (hopefully, we'll see how this year looks) but inexperienced at corner. should be fine at safety.

jedburks

The Bad Guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
schedule doesn't hurt our chances but I agree. We'll have a new QB, and a ton of new linemen. However we still will have Kenny Bell, Jamal Turner, Taarig Allen and plenty of other talented WR as well as Ameer and Newby and Taylor so our offense should be decent. Question mark will definitely be the OL though.

Defensively we should be a lot better up front (hopefully, we'll see how this year looks) but inexperienced at corner. should be fine at safety.

Yeah, just like this year's schedule, looks easy but is the defensive roster capable? Next year is the offensive roster capable.

blkflagmafia

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Still keep most of our WR OL will always be an issue but we will have TA who everyone has been raving about. TA would be a JR and would have sat and learned for a bit. Our defense is more of a question this year than what we lose offense next year. Not to mention same defense will be in year 2 of learning bo defense which they should be good and be able to be a strong point.

Plus schedule... I mean if people are saying 11 wins this year and I think we have a harder schedule 13 versus 14 why is it a stretch to think undefeated???
Got news our offense isn't going to carry us every game the will have a bad night or two. Most say they rather have a strong defense that offense with out a defense.

Like I said no osu unless champ game, Michigan in the other division new coach at wisky, msu rebuilding...we're not gonna get a better title run setup than this next two years.

Footballnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Still keep most of our WR OL will always be an issue but we will have TA who everyone has been raving about. TA would be a JR and would have sat and learned for a bit. Our defense is more of a question this year than what we lose offense next year. Not to mention same defense will be in year 2 of learning bo defense which they should be good and be able to be a strong point.

Plus schedule... I mean if people are saying 11 wins this year and I think we have a harder schedule 13 versus 14 why is it a stretch to think undefeated???
Got news our offense isn't going to carry us every game the will have a bad night or two. Most say they rather have a strong defense that offense with out a defense.

Like I said no osu unless champ game, Michigan in the other division new coach at wisky, msu rebuilding...we're not gonna get a better title run setup than this next two years.

TA will only be a RS-So and will be starting his first games full time (that's assuming johnny stanton or a TF doesn't beat him out). Regardless we will have inexperience at the QB position. The defense better be ready in 2014 because that transition is going to take a few games. Especially with basically a new OL.

blkflagmafia

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, just like this year's schedule, looks easy but is the defensive roster capable? Next year is the offensive roster capable.

Remember 09 team top defense terrible gut wrenching offense....

We're not gonna have 09 defense but that was an top defense but if we're in the neighborhood of it with that schedule that will be enough. There isn't a team that has an offense that will smash or smack us up or wisky is champ game wise. If that defense plays to its potential it's should do well help the offense

Now that offense was terrible we had to go into shell mode so that the offense wouldn't lose the game ala 8 turnover ISU game. We have more weapons and fast ones with and OC who should get better and better each year with a team that most would have been in the system since 2011. That 09 team faced a tougher schedule and everyone knowing that we were gonna play safe on offense.

We have talent on O it's not like it's gonna be 09 offense agiAn . Just my opinon

jedburks

The Bad Guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, the schedule sets up nicely for us over the next 2 years but with the holes we need to fill this year and next year and this coaching staff that still has a lot to prove, I can't say it "screams" undefeated season. It wispers it right now and hopefully gets louder as time goes on.

blkflagmafia

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
TA will only be a RS-So and will be starting his first games full time (that's assuming johnny stanton or a TF doesn't beat him out). Regardless we will have inexperience at the QB position. The defense better be ready in 2014 because that transition is going to take a few games. Especially with basically a new OL.

I think TA wins it out but if JS wins that still a good qb with help on offense don't forget we have those rbs AA cross and the new freshman rb plus still bell turner Alonzo n Jordan . Lets not act like we have no one coming back. I'm not a kool aid drinker and some could say I'm a bit pessimistic but if I'm thinking near undefeated season in 2014 that should say something

blkflagmafia

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, the schedule sets up nicely for us over the next 2 years but with the holes we need to fill this year and next year and this coaching staff that still has a lot to prove, I can't say it "screams" undefeated season. It wispers it right now and hopefully gets louder as time goes on.

I Guess.....
to me I just don't see anyone on that schedule that scares me or I see bo pulling an annual let down game too.alot can happen I know but I people see 11 this year why not see 12 or better in '14

jedburks

The Bad Guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I Guess.....
to me I just don't see anyone on that schedule that scares me or I see bo pulling an annual let down game too.alot can happen I know but I people see 11 this year why not see 12 or better in '14

I am not saying I disagree with your logic. I am just a wait and see kind of guy. Maybe I should have been born in the "show me state" of Missouri.

blkflagmafia

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am not saying I disagree with your logic. I am just a wait and see kind of guy. Maybe I should have been born in the "show me state" of Missouri.

I think I had a strong batch of kool aid today haha usually I have a cup or two today I threw it back like a Lindsay lohan Charlie sheen date.

jedburks

The Bad Guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think I had a strong batch of kool aid today haha usually I have a cup or two today I threw it back like a Lindsay lohan Charlie sheen date.

Haha, nah what you said made sense. I know you aren't saying it is a guarantee or anything. Just looks promising and I agree. Hope it is.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

huskerzdd.gif

Footballnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No one saw us losing to UCLA last year or Northwestern the year before that either.

HuskerPower52

The Dirty sponge
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.56
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I saw the northwestern game a mile away. Not proud of it though

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I saw the northwestern game a mile away. Not proud of it though

I wouldn't be proud of that either. There is no pair of binoculars that can go that far......the stadium must have looked like a garage from there.

Why didn't you just go to a bar and watch it?