• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2013 Broncos Schedule

Gatorchip

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,015.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Week 1, 11, and 13 are losses. Not sure about the rest of the schedule.

MileHigh64

Broncos Fanatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,033.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Week 1 will be a Broncos victory. For the rest of my predictions, scroll back. Thanks for playing.

BTW, how does one have two favorite AFC football teams? Chiefs and Ravens? Is there some kind of Lump Crab/BBQ combo going on here?

Go Broncos!

MH64

Broncosr0k

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He cannot decide which average QB he likes best.

Broncos6482

Troll Boy Extraordinaire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Week 1, 11, and 13 are losses. Not sure about the rest of the schedule.

:lol:

Looks like we got a comedian here. The Broncos will win at least 2 of those games, and likely all 3.

Gatorchip

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,015.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Week 1 will be a Broncos victory. For the rest of my predictions, scroll back. Thanks for playing.

BTW, how does one have two favorite AFC football teams? Chiefs and Ravens? Is there some kind of Lump Crab/BBQ combo going on here?

Go Broncos!

MH64

17 years in KC. 11 in Baltimore. Took me awhile to come around to liking the Ravens, but after attending so many games and tailgates, they grew on me.

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well ladies since ESPN no longer is in need of my services here I am ...

I cant wait for the 1st game as well except the outcome will be Peyton on his back many times. Canty Dumervil Suggs Ngata will dominate and Ray Rice and Torrey Smith will run it up. As I am sure you guys saw if not for the 2 TD anomaly run backs by Holiday in the AFC playoffs that game in Denver is a Ravens blow out of the Donks.

Ravens gonna dominate;again.

DownSetHutch

d-_-b
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Raven fans are funny. So many of them are squeezing as much juice as they possibly can from their improbable Super Bowl win before the curtain closes on that one-and-done anomaly. It's like they know how much luck/help they needed to get this one, and that they have almost no chance of a repeat or legitimate contention for a couple of years with that albatross of a contract the team gave Flacco. Plus, the loss of vets like Reed and Lewis will further hamstring them for the forseeable future. Good luck Ravens fans on seeing your team repeat like real Super Bowl Champions do.

I love that the Broncos get to usher in the official end of their chest-thumping.

braves66boy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Ravens should be happy if they get into the playoffs. It will most likely be through the wildcard route because they are in the toughest and most evenly match AFC division. I am currently predicting the Bengals to win that division because they get two easier games than Baltimore does and the Ravens will probably loss to the Texans and the Broncos. While Pitt and the Bengals will win both of their games against those 2 divisions and that may cost them being the division winner.

MrDoc420

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What up everybody? I've moved over from the sorry ass ESPN message boards.

This place looks pretty sweet.

randymon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey Doc

What up everybody? I've moved over from the sorry ass ESPN message boards.

This place looks pretty sweet.

Whats up Doc. Glad ya made it over. So Far so good bud:yahoo:

randymon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
By the way, if the Broncos running game improves and the D plays as well as they did last year, and with the new additions and another year to mesh, I see a fairly realistic chance of Broncos going undefeated. Could be I`am a tad bit too wishful but, "what the hell", might as well dream big:)

MrDoc420

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whats up Doc. Glad ya made it over. So Far so good bud:yahoo:

Good to see one familiar face (or screen name I suppose) over here. I like what I'm seeing so far :clap::clap:

BroncoInCALI

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That Ravens victory in Mile High (refuse to call it Invesco) was a perfect storm of turnovers and mental mistakes by the Broncos, combined with a few early missed calls (missed PI on the pick6, etc....) that allowed the Ravens to hang around long enough to win in Double Overtime.....Props where props are due though, because the Scoreboard never lies.

On paper, the Broncos have gotten better, while the Ravens have either taken a step back or stayed right where they were.

Yep, sure sounds like a blow out to me.

(That was sarcasm. Congrats on the Super Bowl win B-more fans.....time to turn the page)

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That Ravens victory in Mile High (refuse to call it Invesco) was a perfect storm of turnovers and mental mistakes by the Broncos, combined with a few early missed calls (missed PI on the pick6, etc....) that allowed the Ravens to hang around long enough to win in Double Overtime.....Props where props are due though, because the Scoreboard never lies.

On paper, the Broncos have gotten better, while the Ravens have either taken a step back or stayed right where they were.

Yep, sure sounds like a blow out to me.

(That was sarcasm. Congrats on the Super Bowl win B-more fans.....time to turn the page)

I also have yet to ever call it Invesco. That game was definitely a tough one to watch as a Bronco fan. That week off I think really hurt the momentum the Broncos had built up leading to them coming out very sluggish. The refs definitely didn't help the cause but the Broncos made enough mistakes on their own to warrant losing that game.

I definitely am ready for this season to start as listening to these Ravens fans rave (see what I did there) about how great their team is has definitely gotten old. They talk like the guys who have to overcompensate for something. Can't you just let your Superbowl victory speak for itself instead of needing to try and tear down every other team to prove your greatness? I honestly think the Ravens with so many new faces will have a tough time this year. I predict them to finish 3rd in the AFC North with the Bengals and Steelers both making the playoffs.

As for the Broncos they seem poised for a big year and have the look of a team very focused towards one goal of winning a Superbowl. I'm guessing they finish about where they did last year with 13-3.

trburns

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've got 14-2. The home schedule should be cake. They'll be hungry for the Ravens. I see a division sweep and going 3-2 between Dallas, NE, NYG, Hou, and Indy. The Broncos could be favored in every game they play.

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
^ you are kidding right? The Donks were LUCKY to be in that playoff game. It is very rare that a team scores TWICE on kick returns. Be glad you had that or the Ravens blow the Donks off the field...

Now without Dumervil and maybe Miller u guys ain't doing <hit.

:laugh3:

WalkerBoh

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
^ you are kidding right? The Donks were LUCKY to be in that playoff game. It is very rare that a team scores TWICE on kick returns. Be glad you had that or the Ravens blow the Donks off the field...

That just means the Ravens stink at special teams coverage :noidea:

You'll find out that Dumervil's not all that. Sure, he's a good pass rusher against lesser tackles, but his run defense leaves little to be desired.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Funny how you leave out the fact that a majority of the Ravens points came off 50 yards or longer bomb passes (Broncos had only given up 1 all season then give up 2 in one game) and then a touchdown off an interception that even the announcers were saying it was embarrassing for the referees to have missed that pass interference. Otherwise it is a blowout in the Broncos favor and you guys were the lucky ones to have been in the game.

jasonhart2217

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At least you all know the Donkeys will only beat scrub teams like the Faiders and Chargeless and still can't beat teams like the Texans, Pats, Giants, Ravens, Giants and Dallas. Sure they'll make the playoffs thanks to a Trash division but Peyton will once again choke in the playoffs. Make it 4 seasons in a row Choker Manning doesn't win a playoff game.

BroncoInCALI

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jhart.....The Bronco troll who has a serious bone to pick with Peyton Manning.

So, we play the Giants twice? Interesting. Must be a Super Bowl thing that Dolphin fans just can't understand.....LOL

jasonhart2217

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hello Donkey fans from ESPN MBs........Jasonhart is here to set you straight!

jasonhart2217

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jhart.....The Bronco troll who has a serious bone to pick with Peyton Manning.

So, we play the Giants twice? Interesting. Must be a Super Bowl thing that Dolphin fans just can't understand.....LOL

How bout looking at the FACTS?......Manning loses in the postseason like no other so called great QB, he's lost his last three postseason games, he playoff games at home vs. Mark Sanchez and Flacco....he's overrated!

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At least you all know the Donkeys will only beat scrub teams like the Faiders and Chargeless and still can't beat teams like the Texans, Pats, Giants, Ravens, Giants and Dallas. Sure they'll make the playoffs thanks to a Trash division but Peyton will once again choke in the playoffs. Make it 4 seasons in a row Choker Manning doesn't win a playoff game.

Hmmm so the fact that the Broncos beat the Ravens last year means nothing? Again as we have told you over and over again please oh please look up the words "FACTS" and "EXPERT." Those two words seem to give you lots of trouble.

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No Miller No Dumervil No lucky run backs for TDs = Donks losing by 20 against the Ravens...

Flacco will have all day and when that happens Ravens win going away.

Manning did nothing against the 17th ranked D last year.

WalkerBoh

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How bout looking at the FACTS?......Manning loses in the postseason like no other so called great QB, he's lost his last three postseason games, he playoff games at home vs. Mark Sanchez and Flacco....he's overrated!
I'd say Marino has Manning beat in the Playoff Loser category. I can still remember the announcers proclaiming that Marino needn't worry and that he would return to the Super Bowl after the Dolphins lost to the 49ers.... :laugh3:

cravnravn

Hoopla Cash
$ 850.00
Funny how you leave out the fact that a majority of the Ravens points came off 50 yards or longer bomb passes (Broncos had only given up 1 all season then give up 2 in one game) and then a touchdown off an interception that even the announcers were saying it was embarrassing for the referees to have missed that pass interference. Otherwise it is a blowout in the Broncos favor and you guys were the lucky ones to have been in the game.

I dont recall 1 time an announcer said that it was embarassing on Mannings pick 6, I do recall that Manning can no longer throw the ball will accuracy any more..Think that has something to do with 3 neck surgeries?