• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2010 Football Badgers

ForkEmBucky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
9-4-10 : The Badgers looked a bit sloppy, but put away the Rebels, just like they should have.

9-11-10 : Personally, the red flag went up in this game. I knew that a lot of guys were dinged up, but their lackadaisical play even had the SJSU players trying to encourage them during "Jump Around"....and Gilreath got hurt because he wasn't focused.

9-18-10 : Borland's injury...Gilreath out...Clay still out...the OLine was dinged up and not up to speed. This game was ugly, and scared me a bit.

9-25-10 : Proved that they shouldn't even schedule teams like Austin Peay.

10-2-10 : Looked really confused on defense...couldn't get it done on the road...I honestly kind of gave up on the CC at this point.

10-9-10 : Beat those lousy, worthless Goofers...as they should every year.

10-16-10 :

[YOUTUBE]-8SfDAkdVl4[/YOUTUBE]

10-23-10 :

[YOUTUBE]TwA3CTK_ug8&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

11-6-10 : Kept it rolling against Purdue, looked pretty damn good. People were afraid that they couldn't stay "up" emotionally.

11-13-10 : Demolition of Indiana commenced....and I don't know if it's even over yet.

11-20-10 : Again, people were worried that they would fall asleep, but they got the elusive win in the Big House.

11-27-10 : Secured the Rose Bowl berth by devastating Northwestern.

1-1-11 : Lost the Rose Bowl. I was pretty upset at first, but they played their game and lost. I thought that Wisconsin kind of got away from what worked, but I guess that says a lot about TCU that they were nervous. TCU did what other teams were unable to do, expose our weaker positions, and I think that says a lot about them. Egg in everybody's face.... Great game Horned Frogs, Great Season Badgers.

ForkEmBucky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All in all, great season to be a Badger fan.

Quote of the year....

"...and Ohio State on almost every snap has sometimes 8, sometimes 9 guys up close by the line of scrimmage, in the box, trying to stop this running game and they still can't." - Kirk Herbstreit