• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

#2 QB Problem

sjsharksfan88

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brees is my #1 QB... As for my #2 QB, I'm having a tough decision to make.

RG3 vs Eagles or Cam Newton vs Browns.

RG3 has something to prove before the season ends, Cam is going to bring it with the Panthers being in the playoff race, although I am very worried about his health. Is he going to be as mobile as he was before the car accident?

Free agent options: McCown vs Packers, Dalton vs Broncos.

Thoughts?

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brees is my #1 QB... As for my #2 QB, I'm having a tough decision to make.

RG3 vs Eagles or Cam Newton vs Browns.

RG3 has something to prove before the season ends, Cam is going to bring it with the Panthers being in the playoff race, although I am very worried about his health. Is he going to be as mobile as he was before the car accident?

Free agent options: McCown vs Packers, Dalton vs Broncos.

Thoughts?

Tough Call.

I actually think RG3 is the safer choice here and he offers a fair amount of upside. DeSean Jackson has mailed it in and has been sleep walking the last couple weeks, but he will be primed for the revenge game against his former team. He would like nothing more than to bounce them from the playoffs. Given his talent level and the Eagles poor secondary, I would bet on a big line from him this week.

I think the Eagles will sack RG3 a lot, but he will hit a couple big plays down the field that will give him a solid overall point total.

With Cam, I just don't know what to expect. Can he finish the game? Will the team let him run at all, or will he just be a pocket passer? The Browns D is actually pretty good and I think it could be a long day for Cam if he is limited to being a pocket passer.

Good luck!

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I take Cam... and list all the reasons that Tlance mentioned against him as reasons why you shouldn't start RGIII. No telling what slight breeze from a passing fly will knock him out of the game, will they let him run? He's already proven he isn't good in the pocket, and the Eagles are turnover generators supreme.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I take Cam... and list all the reasons that Tlance mentioned against him as reasons why you shouldn't start RGIII. No telling what slight breeze from a passing fly will knock him out of the game, will they let him run? He's already proven he isn't good in the pocket, and the Eagles are turnover generators supreme.

I agree RG3 Is no picnic, but the Eagles secondary is almost as bad as the Redskins'

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
RG3 for me. I just don't see Cam being his normal self. Griffin played well last week and he is pretty much playing for his career.