• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2-4, last place

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
we have lost the same number in 6 as we did in 16 last year. Honestly, I don't know if I have ever had a more disappointing season than this one. Not sure what I did in 2010,- maybe I thought it was good timing because we got a new HC out of that deal. Since the Scandrick injury, this season has been one cluster fuck after another. This was suppose to be the year. We started out 2-0. I have seen Qb after Qb take that same hit and they bounce right back up. Bradford took it last night as matter of fact.

What this season has shown me the most? I won't even get into what Romo means to the team, but other than that it is the WR depth or lack there of. When people go down you have to have something to lean on. We thought that would be the running game and our Oline. Heck when you don't have to account for the people outside it makes it tough to run. Finally yesterday it opened up some but McFadden also looked determined. The Pack go out and get James Jones and we bring in Brice Butler. Nothing against Butler, but he isn't ready for this. I suggest we bring in another WR in the off season that is proven.

Just venting

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is an extremely disappointing season so far. All those off season expectations are out the window now. Even time I get sucked back in, disappointment happens. I can't believe how bad this team is without Romo and dez. Can't even win one game out of four.

CarlSr

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think expectations were sky high headed into 2008 too. It's like they just can't string good seasons together.

Andresrenee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Its not luck, it is bad preparation. Jerrah and Company decided to roll the dice with a 35 year old QB with a history of missing various games during the course of a season and have Weeden as the back up. Also, he trusted T. "I will drop my first two passes" Williams as a number two and chose Beasley over Harris and here we are.....We can say bad luck or poor planning. The Steelers are winning with less. Perhaps, we just don't have a good front office or coaching staff.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
we have lost the same number in 6 as we did in 16 last year. Honestly, I don't know if I have ever had a more disappointing season than this one. Not sure what I did in 2010,- maybe I thought it was good timing because we got a new HC out of that deal. Since the Scandrick injury, this season has been one cluster fuck after another. This was suppose to be the year. We started out 2-0. I have seen Qb after Qb take that same hit and they bounce right back up. Bradford took it last night as matter of fact.

What this season has shown me the most? I won't even get into what Romo means to the team, but other than that it is the WR depth or lack there of. When people go down you have to have something to lean on. We thought that would be the running game and our Oline. Heck when you don't have to account for the people outside it makes it tough to run. Finally yesterday it opened up some but McFadden also looked determined. The Pack go out and get James Jones and we bring in Brice Butler. Nothing against Butler, but he isn't ready for this. I suggest we bring in another WR in the off season that is proven.

Just venting
Dude.... You haven't seen ANY QB EVER bounce back up from a hit that BROKE HIS SHOULDER. Come on LMAO

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm saying their shoulders didn't break.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its not luck, it is bad preparation. Jerrah and Company decided to roll the dice with a 35 year old QB with a history of missing various games during the course of a season and have Weeden as the back up. Also, he trusted T. "I will drop my first two passes" Williams as a number two and chose Beasley over Harris and here we are.....We can say bad luck or poor planning. The Steelers are winning with less. Perhaps, we just don't have a good front office or coaching staff.
Its not bad preparation, it's called the salary cap. There aren't any Steve Young's waiting behind Joe Montana or Aaron Rodgers waiting behind Brett Favre.....reason being, if a backup QB has one good game, some other team is gonna offer him $30 million(see Matt Flynn).
Further, which team in the NFL could lose their two best offensive players and just bop along because they are "prepared"? GB lost Jordy, but take off Rodgers......we've already seen that before, they miss the playoffs. Take Brady and Gronk off NE and tell me how that works out. Take Russell Wilson and Beast Mode off Seattle.... go ahead, tell me how "prepared" those teams would be

tylerTX88

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Gotta say I'm good with Beasley over Harris. It stings right now cuz Harris burns us with that return. But Beasley is an every down player and when Romo is in there he they have a good thing going. I hated losing Harris, hated it. But even with the Giants he is only getting a few plays a game beyond ST. And that is with one of their starters out at WR. The other huge loss for us is Dunbar. He doesn't get mentioned much here but they were finally starting to use him this year and it seems they had some plays just for him. He is a very big loss.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Assume the position...

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Be Thankful for the division they reside

If Romo returns Nov 22, they just may still have a shot at the division

nutz6977

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Probably a little of both bad luck and bad preparation. As for the comment about the Steelers, they have had a favorable schedule since Ben's injury while we have played an undefeated Patriots team, the Giants that are sitting in first place and the Falcons sitting in second with a 6-1 record. Bad luck, Bad preparation and really bad timing.

old duke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think he's back until Nov.29th or Dec.6th.

TheStarOne

Militem Octoginta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's bad luck....Even though the COWBOYS are really only one game back in the loss column..They have a tougher schedule than the Giants and ........without Romo until the 22nd?

Scandrick out for the season
McClain suspension
Hardy suspension
Gregory high ankle sprain
Mincey concussion
Lee concussion
Romo collarbone
Bryant broken foot
Witten hobbled the whole season
and explain to me why Linehan would put a QB in an empty backfield (who has had two back problems, broken ribs, puctured lung, broken collarbone)

besides all this Garrett is head coach

enough said

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's bad luck....Even though the COWBOYS are really only one game back in the loss column..They have a tougher schedule than the Giants and ........without Romo until the 22nd?

McClain suspension
Hardy suspension
Mincey concussion
Lee concussion
Romo collarbone
Bryant broken foot
and explain to me why Linehan would put a QB in an empty backfield (who has had two back problems, broken ribs, puctured lung, broken collarbone)

enough said
Better learn to like Red. He's not going anywhere for a while....

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe this sounds like sticking my head in the sand but I'm having trouble assigning more than a little of the blame to Garrett. Is there something we think he could be doing differently? It seems to me there just is not enough talent right now on Offense. Hopefully Dez gets closer to 100% and that changes.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

McClain suspension
Hardy suspension
Mincey concussion
Lee concussion
Romo collarbone
Bryant broken foot

enough said
IMO one of our bigger losses because of the set up and other injuries on this team is Dunbar. We are unable to get the ball down the field and at least he could take the 5 yard pass we continuously seem to throw on 3rd and 15 and get a first out of it.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe this sounds like sticking my head in the sand but I'm having trouble assigning more than a little of the blame to Garrett. Is there something we think he could be doing differently? It seems to me there just is not enough talent right now on Offense. Hopefully Dez gets closer to 100% and that changes.
I thought we had talent on offense even without Dez (QB is another story). When the O was healthy, TWill and Beasley were very productive. The run game has sucked most of the season, but there is talent there too.
Maybe it's time all the Romo haters have to acknowledge he is a great QB, not just throwing and avoiding sacks, but managing the game as well.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought we had talent on offense even without Dez (QB is another story). When the O was healthy, TWill and Beasley were very productive. The run game has sucked most of the season, but there is talent there too.
Maybe it's time all the Romo haters have to acknowledge he is a great QB, not just throwing and avoiding sacks, but managing the game as well.
I don't think too many will argue Romo isn't a great QB...but avoiding sacks??? Not sure about that one. Every spin move that he does seems to be offset by 3 times of holding the ball too long...

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think too many will argue Romo isn't a great QB...but avoiding sacks??? Not sure about that one. Every spin move that he does seems to be offset by 3 times of holding the ball too long...

I'd say if we went and counted all his spin moves a good thing happened a lot more often than bad.