• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: 1st Round: New York Rangers vs Pittsburgh Penguins

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looking at the stats, Pens played really well. Didn't feel like that tho. Don't like how we're so shakey on the power play. We need to get better with the man advantage to be a true contender IMO.

BTW, I get more & more impressed with Conor Sheary, he was dangling better than anyone on the ice today. We might have a future star in him.

evolver115

Garage League
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looking at the stats, Pens played really well. Didn't feel like that tho. Don't like how we're so shakey on the power play. We need to get better with the man advantage to be a true contender IMO.

BTW, I get more & more impressed with Conor Sheary, he was dangling better than anyone on the ice today. We might have a future star in him.

They played well enough to win! No goals scored against as a team at 5v5. I heard Vigneault say in a pre-game quote that he thinks the Rangers are the better team at even strength. I thought that was a load of crap. They might have been a season ago, but not anymore. Pens have too much speed to contend with. Rags have some burners, but not enough.

Murray was great! He really is something. looked so calm and effortless last night. Pens are lucky to have this guy with Fleury out indefinitely.