• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: 1st Round: 4) Cavs vs 5) Magic

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Listening to nba radio and when discussing the Magic roster it was said that Jonathan Isaac is going to win a defensive player of the year award and it’s not going to be long. Never heard him talked about in this way.
Very good defender but gotta stay on the court and/or start.

I guess they don’t know he has played 205 games in 7 seasons lol. 2 of those seasons were missed entirely by injuries

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was a brutal offensive game for both teams but the Cavs seemed to shoot themselves in the foot way too often. That can’t happen in game 2. Both teams should shoot better.

Maybe Garland got one of this bad games out of his system. Other than 5 points late with the game over, he was not good

I don’t expect the offensive flow to be consistent bc that’s who they are but they have to play better
seems like you went into the series looking to rip Garland and Mobley? Mobley had a fantastic game (more scoring in 2nd half would have been nice I guess, but D was elite all game). Garland? Decent shooting night and cannot complain about 8 assists when team overall could not hit 3s after the first 5 went in. Made a few shots late as well (though had pulled away some...but still mattered). Like to get TOs down...but also from DM and strus.

I mean, agree just one game and who knows what happens in game 2 but seemed like we played them how NY played us last year. Dominated the boards. More playoff experience. Strus our version of Hart on the boards (so could have used him last year). They couldn't hit 3s (though I guess neither would we).

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah I heard it but I think all those were with Lebron, if I had to guess, so I am not saying throw it out the window but he is the GOAT for a reason lol
Never took game 1 in the Price, Daugherty, Nance era?

FYI as far as announcers are you able to get the Cavs/Bally feed? Love our own guys when it's Daugherty.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
seems like you went into the series looking to rip Garland and Mobley? Mobley had a fantastic game (more scoring in 2nd half would have been nice I guess, but D was elite all game). Garland? Decent shooting night and cannot complain about 8 assists when team overall could not hit 3s after the first 5 went in. Made a few shots late as well (though had pulled away some...but still mattered). Like to get TOs down...but also from DM and strus.

I mean, agree just one game and who knows what happens in game 2 but seemed like we played them how NY played us last year. Dominated the boards. More playoff experience. Strus our version of Hart on the boards (so could have used him last year). They couldn't hit 3s (though I guess neither would we).
I didn’t say anything about Mobley.

Did you watch the game? I am guessing you didn’t if you think Garland was anything but below average. Garland has so many bad tendencies and it kills the game flow. I don’t need to rip him, watch the film. Garland didn’t do anything on offense until he made buckets when the game was over.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Never took game 1 in the Price, Daugherty, Nance era?

FYI as far as announcers are you able to get the Cavs/Bally feed? Love our own guys when it's Daugherty.
Most by Lebron. Idk seems pointless in general. Different team and useless stat

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn’t say anything about Mobley.

Did you watch the game? I am guessing you didn’t if you think Garland was anything but below average. Garland has so many bad tendencies and it kills the game flow. I don’t need to rip him, watch the film. Garland didn’t do anything on offense until he made buckets when the game was over.
Of course I watched the entire game. Garland was not great (but was still good) and I'll take 16 and 8 from him if Mitchell is doing his thing and hitting shots. His 3 shots in the last 4-5 minutes that allowed us to expand the lead and not allow Orlando to make it a game don't count? I mean, I'm sure if he missed and Orlando came back they would be why we lost.

Mitchell has some of the same bad tendencies (overall and in THIS game) but you don't seem to be bothered - often dribbles too much, too many TOs, etc. One thing both Mitchell AND Garland do that I cannot stand (Lebron did it too) was once we have a lead with 4-5 minutes left it's dribble, dribble, dribble, take a bad shot (or lose it on a TO).

My bad on Mobley as read too quickly and thought your "maybe" was Mobley.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Most by Lebron. Idk seems pointless in general. Different team and useless stat
Can you get the Bally feed to watch? I typically like watching national announcers to see what they say about our team but not that set. Really do like Daugherty as an announcer so will be watching him whenever it's broadcast on ballys.

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No way Cleveland loses on the day Rock and Roll HOF inductees were announced

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Orlando is getting every call too. 2 games in a row on the road lol

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Definitely lopsided. The refs are letting one team play physical. I don’t care who is winning
No you bitch about your team getting screwed by the refs no matter what the score is lol

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No you bitch about your team getting screwed by the refs no matter what the score is lol
Why do people like you only say shit when @Shanemansj13 and myself say something? lol exactly what I was talking about on Saturday

Hypocrites on this board show themselves when they are silent when certain people bring up refs but then when a certain few bring up the refs then it’s a problem