• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

1st place Sox romp M's, Yanks and O's win...and how good is David Ortiz?

Brocktagon

the handsome super genius
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"i have a tight quad, i really need an MRI ASAP" ~ the ny pussy

cerealboi

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,620.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes World...that's his position.

And it was yesterday too.

It was all about how rich he is.

This will be the last time I try to explain this to you.

You - everything in black and white and like to apply labels. He's a gang member, ergo what ever vile disgusting act he does, I expect it. Decapitate his own mother and pisses on her headless torso- I'm not surprised. That's what "they" do.

Me - let's look at this prior criminal record. Let's look at his current situation. Did he have a lot to lose by not just committing a crime but committing the ultimate crime. Was he in the public spotlight? Did he show any moral character before the deed? Did he have motivation for murder (money always a popular one)? Is it possible a gang affiliation in high school would or would not carry over to living the life of a celebrity/pro athlete?

I like to look at various factors. I also recognize there is a spectrum of criminal offenses out there, with murder being on the less common/more shocking end. Hernandez busted for pot possession, not surprised. Hernandez murders, surprised. Hernandez blows up world trade center, down right flabbergasted.

Brocktagon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My daughters want to watch MITB this weekend...

I haven't watched in a couple months. Should I get it?

i don't really keep up with it. but the internet buzz is RVD will be back at that PPV. so it may be good.

Kate Upton

Hotter than Kate Upton
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This will be the last time I try to explain this to you.

You - everything in black and white and like to apply labels. He's a gang member, ergo what ever vile disgusting act he does, I expect it. Decapitate his own mother and pisses on her headless torso- I'm not surprised. That's what "they" do.

Me - let's look at this prior criminal record. Let's look at his current situation. Did he have a lot to lose by not just committing a crime but committing the ultimate crime. Was he in the public spotlight? Did he show any moral character before the deed? Did he have motivation for murder (money always a popular one)? Is it possible a gang affiliation in high school would or would not carry over to living the life of a celebrity/pro athlete?

I like to look at various factors. I also recognize there is a spectrum of criminal offenses out there, with murder being on the less common/more shocking end. Hernandez busted for pot possession, not surprised. Hernandez murders, surprised. Hernandez blows up world trade center, down right flabbergasted.

And again, there is no reason for you or anybody else to be surprised when a gang member commits murder.

Gang members are less than 1% of our population, and commit 12% of the nation's homicides.

The one's that aren't committing murder are involved in other activity normal people want nothing to do with, which is why I made the house sitting analogy yesterday.

"I'd expect my house to be trashed, my shit stolen, but I'd be surprised if he murdered my neighbor"

So a guy known to be affiliated with a sub-culture that is prone to violence, are the most likely murderers in the country, who you wouldn't be shocked by if they destroyed or stole your property...

And it's "shocking" to hear when one commits a murder, whether he had been known to do it before or not.

Makes perfect sense....In New England after a Patriots player/gang member commits a murder.

Tenacfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Only the M's can score this many runs against this sucky ass pitcher

Brocktagon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the ny needles add another member of their roster to the Biogenesis list.

robby cano!

dustin pedroia is flashing his MVP award as we speak.

boston's class >>> ny assholes

Tenacfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did Yankees fans give Jeter a standing O for his one hit today? I bet he gave them a curtain call

Brocktagon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
tenac is here and still no sign of pickles.

i'm heartbroken (nothing against you tenac)

RedSoxWorrld

Brock wears female undies
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
freddie freeman and steve delabar win vote ins for all star game

how the hell can puig not be there?

stupid ass NL fans

RedSoxWorrld

Brock wears female undies
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did Yankees fans give Jeter a standing O for his one hit today? I bet he gave them a curtain call

no curtain call

white flag

"OUch.........my ankle, I mean my quad!""

Al Czervik was tougher