• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

1st Place Red Sox Build Division lead: One of baseballs best teams

Down38st8

Resident Libertarian
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i dont get it, he sucks

also very odd your citing MLK in your avatar, as a pasty white guy who thinks B_lack QB's are stupid

:2cents:

He's got a pretty good track record at the plate...and is far and away the best defensive catcher this team has seen since Varitek circa 2007-ish...before he started to decline....

he's also a veteran catching presence they were dearly lacking...he's contributing...and the bat will come around...too good of a track record for it not to.

Lavarnway was just called up...which is really odd to me that they'd carry 3 catchers...so I expect him to get AB's when they sit Papi, who looks like will be getting regular rest for at least the time being...

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
curtis martin should have gone in as a patriot

:sadbron:

Down38st8

Resident Libertarian
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What does what I forget about have to do with my source? Only some dumbass Front Running Bitch could come to that conclusion.

And the next JEts player elected to the Hall of Fame. 2032.

"the jets are irrelevant to my source who had to vote on Curtis Martin last year"

mike hunt

Hoopla Cash
$ 850.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cowboys source did not vote for Martin, tells you a lot about the voters credentials..

CowboyB

#1 Ignored
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"the jets are irrelevant to my source who had to vote on Curtis Martin last year"

"I (Front Running Bitch Downs) try my hardest because it hurts my feelings when he calls me a Front Running Bitch, because I (Front Running Bitch Downs) know that there is absolutely no way I (Front Running Bitch Downs) can disprove that I (Front Running Bitch Downs) am a Front Running Bitch, because all of my actions over the years have proved that I (Front Running Bitch Downs) am a Front Running Bitch."

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's got a pretty good track record at the plate...and is far and away the best defensive catcher this team has seen since Varitek circa 2007-ish...before he started to decline....

he's also a veteran catching presence they were dearly lacking...he's contributing...and the bat will come around...too good of a track record for it not to.

Lavarnway was just called up...which is really odd to me that they'd carry 3 catchers...so I expect him to get AB's when they sit Papi, who looks like will be getting regular rest for at least the time being...

last 3 years (this excluded) his OPS is .795

not mind blowing

his OPS+ has declined the last 3 years as well, and i believe the % of runners thrown out has as well (i may be wrong on that)

saw him make a throw last night on donaldson stealing...which wasnt expected, but the throw was still pretty high.

i just dont see what he brings...maybe im npt firmiliar with him enough

hes what, 36?

gener8tr

Viva El Gordo!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pettitte with 10 strikeouts easily pitched well enough to win. One mistake cost him two runs... I swear I wanted them to walk Zobrist who hits Pettitte at a .400 clip and get to Longoria who looked foolish the AB before...

Didn't matter, zero runs from your offense and a perfect game doesn't get you a win.

CowboyB

#1 Ignored
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sure we were

For what a half a day?

I never said it. Stop the lies or confusion. My dad thought the Patriots would keep Wes Welker. He was wrong about that. Shame on him for thinking the Patriots are able to keep their most important player over the last few years.

Ron Burgundy

I look good...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey Front Running Bitch downs, once again you are jumping in the middle of a conversation you are not a part of and it is quite evident by your dumbass response. Let me know when you get up to speed you Front Running Bitch.

Yeah_What_He_Said.jpg.w180h138.jpg

Down38st8

Resident Libertarian
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
last 3 years (this excluded) his OPS is .795

not mind blowing

his OPS+ has declined the last 3 years as well, and i believe the % of runners thrown out has as well (i may be wrong on that)

saw him make a throw last night on donaldson stealing...which wasnt expected, but the throw was still pretty high.

i just dont see what he brings...maybe im npt firmiliar with him enough

hes what, 36?

Not mind blowing? That last 3 years? Is about 100 points higher than an average catcher...and well above average for anyone these days..

He's a backup catcher who will tally up around 200 total at bats this year...let's maintain perspective...he's a chemistry guy, and a guy with a really good reputation working with pitchers...you want him on this team....especially now with 3 catchers, I'd like to see them go to him in the 8th and 9th innings of close games...salty is still border lined terrible back there...

Village Plumber

Consider it circumcised
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yankees facing a lefty today, so expect Girardi to break out the binder and bench better hitters in favor of inferior ones who bat from the right side of the plate