• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

1st and goal from 7

Ray_Dogg

Troll Hunter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and Gore never touches the ball.

spacedoodoopistol

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Man, it was a great game but the mistakes stick out like a sore thumb.....and that was the worst of all of it. No effin way the Ravens stop the Niners from running it in at that point, but on top of that they called a few passing plays that constricted the field and made it easy to defend. Ran the same play twice tonight where QB sprint right, with three targets in that side of the field, and it wasn't close to working either time, blanketed by the defense. Kap did have a chance to run it in the 2nd time though, would have been his best option.

BINGO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Play calling was horrible, but we should have never been down 21-6 going in the half. Our dbs got abused today. Especially number 29. I can't even say his name anymore. To make matters worse, he was talking trash to the punter as he ran the ball out of bounds for the safety. As if he was playing great game all night.

1911Alaska

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How's does the CB class look this year in the draft? Maybe look at traing up for a top one with all out picks, drevis would have been nice to have. Wasn't serious about him coming here but would be awesome now. Really could of helped of we ha a top CB

yossarian

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Play calling was horrible, but we should have never been down 21-6 going in the half. Our dbs got abused today. Especially number 29. I can't even say his name anymore. To make matters worse, he was talking trash to the punter as he ran the ball out of bounds for the safety. As if he was playing great game all night.

The defense, especially the secondary, is what screwed this game for us.

SRPnVA

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not only that we had to burn another fucking TO because we couldn't get the play in on time. Terrible job by the coaching staff that whole sequence.

spacedoodoopistol

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
To make matters worse, he was talking trash to the punter as he ran the ball out of bounds for the safety. As if he was playing great game all night.

He talked a few times tonight after they were way down, and I'm pretty sure there were a few million people around the country saying "just shut the fuck up you dunce", I know there were numerous people in my house saying that.

I_am_1z

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Ngata was out of the game and there was time on the clock to run. > Greg Roman

BINGO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
He talked a few times tonight after they were way down, and I'm pretty sure there were a few million people around the country saying "just shut the fuck up you dunce", I know there were numerous people in my house saying that.

It was embarrassing to watch. I was the only 9ers fan at my house and they were laughing at me watching him make a fool out of himself. Little do they know, I really don't like #29 as a corner. Of course I never revealed that to them. He made a bigger a$$ out of himself by doing that.

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Worst night.... I'm fucking gone right now... like its unbelievable how terrible we started and we were the ones to make mistakes...

and GOD HOW AWFUL THIS DEFENSE was this playoffs....

jayviabay

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ngata was out of the game and there was time on the clock to run. > Greg Roman

yeah, this is what made most of us sick!! No Ngata and you choose to roll out which has not worked out in the redzone. When Harbaugh called a time out, it looked like the play was a counter with CK running the ball. They should of ran the same play with a different alignment/formation.

yossarian

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Worst night.... I'm fucking gone right now... like its unbelievable how terrible we started and we were the ones to make mistakes...

and GOD HOW AWFUL THIS DEFENSE was this playoffs....

Not just the playoffs --- the Patriots, Seahawks, Cardinals, weren't great shakes either.

Rvnight18

True story
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Matt Maiocco ‏@MaioccoCSN

Joe Staley was asked if he wishes another run play had been called instead of three passes at end. "Yeah."

BINGO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Not just the playoffs --- the Patriots, Seahawks, Cardinals, weren't great shakes either.

We need a player like John Jenkins or some insane NT in this draft.

-AC-

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I sayed ealier in the season we needed another good pass rusher... But maybe its a lack of creative blitzing...

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ANY push from the front 7 failed tonight... that's what I saw.... TBH, we win this with the 2011 niners defense... or a healthy Justin... Aldon was no where outside the run game.

we fucking lost the super bowl and god help me.....

Yadahell

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The read option that got zapped by the timeout (or it would have been a 5 yard penalty) looked money. If they get that play off, maybe we aren't having this discussion? Ravens outplayed the 49ers, but the officiating sucked balls!

badazzk9

Key Master
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kaep is the qb and forces the ball 4 straight times! He had channces to tuck and run to pick up yards, clock wasn't a factor. 4th down and the pass blocks breaks down! Fuck! Experience QB? Would have made the mistake? Fuck!