• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

1996 One Player Per Team NFL Draft : CHAT

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The teams I wont use are:

Panthers
Jags
Vikings (haha)
Rams
Seahawks
Redskins

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This coworker was trying to argue that Gore was the best RB in the league for a couple seasons :laugh3: He was never a top RB in the league, top 10 sure, possibly top 5. He never even made an All-Pro team. Get outta here man. Only reason I argued is bc he was so serious and he was upset lol. I showed him his stats and he got quiet, but I didnt even need to look at the stats. His best season he wasnt top 10 in yards and was tied for 10th in TD's.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This coworker was trying to argue that Gore was the best RB in the league for a couple seasons :laugh3: He was never a top RB in the league, top 10 sure, possibly top 5. He never even made an All-Pro team. Get outta here man. Only reason I argued is bc he was so serious and he was upset lol. I showed him his stats and he got quiet, but I didnt even need to look at the stats. His best season he wasnt top 10 in yards and was tied for 10th in TD's.

I could see his point if he brought up the one thing Gore WAS elite at... and that was Blocking... even with his short frame he is known to be one of the best blocking RBs of all time... as a runner though, wouldn't even have him as a top 10 of current players(careers)- Milkian exaggeration maybe...

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I could see his point if he brought up the one thing Gore WAS elite at... and that was Blocking... even with his short frame he is known to be one of the best blocking RBs of all time... as a runner though, wouldn't even have him as a top 10 of current players(careers)- Milkian exaggeration maybe...

And I agree but he also said he was elite while on the Colts one season, which was the past two years :L Even with his elite blocking I wouldnt put him as th BEST for one season in his career

He lost all credibility when he said that lol

Nosferatu

Faith, Hope & Love
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I won't be using

Saints
Eagles
Seahawks
Chargers
Jets
Ravens

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

GORE IS THE GOAT, IDGAF.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No comment :heh:
Always thought he was under rated.one if 3 RB's with 10,000 yards rushing and 5,000 yards receiving. Solid blocker in the backfield. Some people forget how dangerous he was when he would slot out at WR. Or throwing the ball I believe he had 6 passing TD's. He was a QB when SC recruited him out of high school.i know he was the only player to win a national championship, heisman, super bowl and super bowl MVP. But I'm definitely biased. He was my favorite Trojan growing up. And the reason I became a raiders fan.

Some of my other favorites throughout history Tony Dorsett, Walter Payton,Earl Campbell, OJ before he started wearing gloves and Faulk. I'm sure there's more but Marcus will always be my favorite. I still have my Allen SC Jersey from when I was a kid.