• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

1996 One Player Per Team NFL Draft : CHAT

Nosferatu

Faith, Hope & Love
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
giphy.gif

wlk3

Me and the guys
Hoopla Cash
$ 168,223.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Team Devil

I've been really impressed by the devils drafting overall... he's been very competitive in every draft, great job... it continues here, I understand Nos' point but Aikman was a stud... I realize he's not the gunslinger Moon was but I think TO, Reed, Walls and Marcus Allen are beautiful weapons for him... I also like the Davis, Allen backfield as it somewhat plays like the Allen Bo backfield... he has a steady eat the clock wear down the defense type of offense with a very dangerous defense... imo the most well rounded team however, depending on matchups he'd be in some trouble having to play from behind imo... really like this team though...

Nosferatu

Faith, Hope & Love
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Team Devil

I've been really impressed by the devils drafting overall... he's been very competitive in every draft, great job... it continues here, I understand Nos' point but Aikman was a stud... I realize he's not the gunslinger Moon was but I think TO, Reed, Walls and Marcus Allen are beautiful weapons for him... I also like the Davis, Allen backfield as it somewhat plays like the Allen Bo backfield... he has a steady eat the clock wear down the defense type of offense with a very dangerous defense... imo the most well rounded team however, depending on matchups he'd be in some trouble having to play from behind imo... really like this team though...

I thought we were friends, you should have told everyone how great my team was and ripped all the other teams apart!

l0fb.gif

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Team Devil

I've always been really good playing with behinds. Or is that a different backfield I'm thinking of :think: :dhd:

giphy.gif

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Team Devil

Did he just compare Stephen Davis to Bo Jackson?

wlk3

Me and the guys
Hoopla Cash
$ 168,223.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Not really, only the dynamics... Davis was no scrub but he's no Bo... point is he and Allen could both carry the ball and Allen has no problem lead blocking...

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Davis also went to Auburn and started his career as a full back for Allen "Terry Allen".Like Bo did with the raiders. Its a system comparison. Where the raiders like the skins played a Hybrid power home run threat full back.With an elusive dangerous RB who could also catch the ball out of the backfield. Davis did have a more productive career do to longevity. But I love that system and what davis brings to the dynamics of the backfield imo

Nosferatu

Faith, Hope & Love
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I did text Moo Juice again...

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, come voting time, I will not be treating Stephen Davis as if he is Bo Jackson. I will tell you that fo sho'.