• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

18 Is A Good Number

TheStarOne

Militem Octoginta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've never really been a big fan of a QB in the shotgun most of the time, or throwing the ball 60% of the time. I'm a fan of a a run based, power running attack, like that of the 70's and 90's COWBOYS.
But Peyton Manning was like having an offensive coordinator on the field. Tough to fool the guy. Recently I watched a rerun of the COWBOYS vs. Broncos, where Romo and the COWBOYS put up 48 points and Romo had over 500 yards passing. The COWBOYS lost.....Denver scored 51.
The thing I admired most about 18 was the love he had for his sport. It is that simple.
Sports do not ever replace the likes of the Michael Jordans,Tiger Woods,Larry Birds or Michael Schumachers...........ever.
And they can't replace Peyton Manning.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
In before anyone has a chance to make any perv' references to this statement.

Eugene Baker III

"Oh a stitch in time, just about saved me..."
Hoopla Cash
$ 946.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've never really been a big fan of a QB in the shotgun most of the time, or throwing the ball 60% of the time. I'm a fan of a a run based, power running attack, like that of the 70's and 90's COWBOYS.
But Peyton Manning was like having an offensive coordinator on the field. Tough to fool the guy. Recently I watched a rerun of the COWBOYS vs. Broncos, where Romo and the COWBOYS put up 48 points and Romo had over 500 yards passing. The COWBOYS lost.....Denver scored 51.
The thing I admired most about 18 was the love he had for his sport. It is that simple.
Sports do not ever replace the likes of the Michael Jordans,Tiger Woods,Larry Birds or Michael Schumachers...........ever.
And they can't replace Peyton Manning.

Roman Gabriel.

PTDC0025_20120204916.gif