• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

12 team standard, WR/TE decisions

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Locked in:
QB Rivers
RB Zeke
RB Gordon
WR
WR
WR
TE
Flex Ware
K Hopkins
DST Hotlanta
Bench: Kaep, Gillislee, Hightower

WR Options:
Diggs @ Jags - pretty much a lock for 10+ targets since Shurmur took over, as long as he's healthy
Crowder @ Philly - keeps getting it done, wk in wk out, can't argue with production
Pryor v Cincy - same as crowder, keeps getting catches and yards every week
Ginn v SD - appears the be the only consistent threat on panthers, SD gives up pts in bunches
Inman @ Car - really have him as a stash if Tyrell gets hurt, he turns into a top 15 WR
Moncrief v Hou - texans been getting burned lately, he's the clear WR red zone fav of Luck
Watkins v Pitt - steering clear of WRs in this one with the blizzard in the forecast
leaning Diggs, Crowder, Pryor as of now
best FA available: Enunwa, Cobb, Meredith, Hogan, Lockett

TE options:
Ertz v Skins vs Witten @ NYG
Giants have been brutalized by TEs recently, but the skins seem to cough up pts on the regular.
pretty much picked up Witten for this matchup, and I'll drop him for a wk15 DST if I decide on Ertz
leaning Ertz as of now
best FA available: Pitta, V Davis, Anotnio Gates

jeffro151

Supervisor
Hoopla Cash
$ 34,232.13
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Crowder, Pryor and dart throw for the rest.

Vernon Davis if Reed is out, otherwise, Ertz

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gates is getting that TD record... he's gotta get hot doesn't he?

I'd lean Ertz over Witten. I expect the Eagles to try and work the middle of the field away from the outside corner talent.

...but it is TE, so coin flip.

WR....wow. This is what I try to avoid in my leagues. Too many options of the same magnitude.

Crowder and Moncrief would be my "locks".

Diggs... I guess has the best floor, but is there really a ceiling with the way Bradford and the O line has played lately?
Pryor... not sure how I feel about the turn back to RG3... is chemistry there right away?
Ginn... over a month straight of production, it's big play or 50 yards though.
Inman... how can anyone trust this mess, could go for 130, could be catchless.
Watkins... looks strong at times, and limpy at times, too risky with the weather as you mentioned.

Gimme Pryor.

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ugh, I hate trusting Ertz but Witten seems to be shut out of the passing game these days.

Crowder and Moncrief. I like Pryor but RGIII and weather concerns? Doesn't seem like a promising combination.

I agree with TKO about Diggs, but he might be the better dart throw.

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I made all the wrong choices at WR, went with Crowder, Moncrief, Pryor, for a net 6.3 pts, but somehow still won.

Looks like I'm headed for a 3rd seed in the playoffs, with a re-match against the guy that beat me by less than 1pt a couple wks back.

revenge game on deck

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I made all the wrong choices at WR, went with Crowder, Moncrief, Pryor, for a net 6.3 pts, but somehow still won.

Looks like I'm headed for a 3rd seed in the playoffs, with a re-match against the guy that beat me by less than 1pt a couple wks back.

revenge game on deck

Wow - with Rivers (the new Mr Interception), Gordon (hurt), and 6.3pts from your WRs - - he must have put a Coma team in there :pound:. ....

BTW - I won my playoff game this week in similar fashion - - he started Big Ben, ARob and Cobb. You just never know. ....

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow - with Rivers (the new Mr Interception), Gordon (hurt), and 6.3pts from your WRs - - he must have put a Coma team in there :pound:. ....

BTW - I won my playoff game this week in similar fashion - - he started Big Ben, ARob and Cobb. You just never know. ....

right, in a must win game, I somehow got lucky enough to face off against Booker, Evans, Julio, Brate, Dorsett, Bailey at K, and Oak DST
Also had both teams ahead of me lose, to bump me from 5th up to 3rd, cause I have pts tie breaker on them.

THANK YOU FALCONS D!!!!