• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

12 team PPR

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wasn't planning on adding any leagues, but a free chance to win money, I'm interested

(Especially seeing at least a couple garbage teams, mine will be similar hopefully!)
Yeah I wasn’t planning on adding any leagues, but not passing up a chance to win money for free.

Beengay fudgepackers

Packin since 1919
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I enter a challenge league with a $500. 00 prize for winning, it was free to enter. I drafted out of 4 spot.

View attachment 185595

Not the greatest roster,I'm weak at WR ( something common to my rosters). Waited on QB and TE.

View attachment 185596
View attachment 185597

The two rosters I like here are MITMQG and Shinyones.
That looks amazing. It’s a great 12 team ppr league team. I would bet on that team without looking at others. RB is strong. I would take all four of your starters on a traditional 12 team league as at least my flex. Same with WR. Miller and Kupp will be huge. Stafford is a great discount. Burton could be the steak of the year. If you can scrounge a good kicker and defense, you’ll be set and deep at the start.

What do you think of mine? And please be honest...

Rate My Team 12 team ppr

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
had my challenge draft tonight, 12tm PPR, 3rd overall pick, here's the damage:

Rivers (10) Bortles (15)
DJohnson (1) Lamar (4) R Freeman (5) J Williams (8) Gio B (12)
Evans (2) Diggs (3) Crowder (6) Goodwin (7) Stills (9) KCole (13)
Kittle (11) Howard (14)
Boswell (17)
Detroit D (16)

QB - Goff was only other QB i was debating over Rivers, Cousins and JimmyG went a few picks before me. Same for QB2 as an auto drafted took Brees, Luck, Dak, and Carr, liked Bortles over Trubs

TE - felt like I needed to grab some kind of backup TE option in case kittle isn't ready or the 49er O falls flat on its face - waited longest at QB, TE, K, and DST in entire league!

RB - just took Rolls Royce here to make sure I have my bases covers if @Ram Tough is right and @Across The Field is wrong about him. Personally will prob only end up with him on a couple teams across my 10 or so leagues, not 100% sold yet but willing to take a stab over whatever else was left at RB
love Lamar and JWill as they have little to no competition for snaps to kick the year off. I'll figure out what to do at RB if neither pans out, but should be lead dogs on high scoring Os

WR - Allen and Green went right in front of me, dammit. fingers crossed Evans can put a good yr together, ended up with him in the 3rd round in a few leagues already. been on the Diggs train for a while now, glad to see lots of preseason targets from cousins. Crowder/Goodwin/Stills/Cole could all lead their teams in targets this year, like that in PPR.

Detroit DST - they get the jets in detroit on MNF to start the year

Boswell - he kicks the football, and there was a kicker spot that needed to be filled

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
had my challenge draft tonight, 12tm PPR, 3rd overall pick, here's the damage:

Rivers (10) Bortles (15)
DJohnson (1) Lamar (4) R Freeman (5) J Williams (8) Gio B (12)
Evans (2) Diggs (3) Crowder (6) Goodwin (7) Stills (9) KCole (13)
Kittle (11) Howard (14)
Boswell (17)
Detroit D (16)

QB - Goff was only other QB i was debating over Rivers, Cousins and JimmyG went a few picks before me. Same for QB2 as an auto drafted took Brees, Luck, Dak, and Carr, liked Bortles over Trubs

TE - felt like I needed to grab some kind of backup TE option in case kittle isn't ready or the 49er O falls flat on its face - waited longest at QB, TE, K, and DST in entire league!

RB - just took Rolls Royce here to make sure I have my bases covers if @Ram Tough is right and @Across The Field is wrong about him. Personally will prob only end up with him on a couple teams across my 10 or so leagues, not 100% sold yet but willing to take a stab over whatever else was left at RB
love Lamar and JWill as they have little to no competition for snaps to kick the year off. I'll figure out what to do at RB if neither pans out, but should be lead dogs on high scoring Os

WR - Allen and Green went right in front of me, dammit. fingers crossed Evans can put a good yr together, ended up with him in the 3rd round in a few leagues already. been on the Diggs train for a while now, glad to see lots of preseason targets from cousins. Crowder/Goodwin/Stills/Cole could all lead their teams in targets this year, like that in PPR.

Detroit DST - they get the jets in detroit on MNF to start the year

Boswell - he kicks the football, and there was a kicker spot that needed to be filled
What round did you get Royce?

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wasn’t no email sent to me. They had a list of leagues for different sites ( Fantrax, fleaflicker and RTsports) and I clicked on one and joined.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just looked, things have changed from the time I joined.

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea, not sure if I'm officially in either, but I dont think it matters unless you win your individual league

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, I gave them my email address (and am expecting them to spam the shit out of me). It said they email an invite to you? Then, do you get to choose which draft you want to do?
I see they now have links for the various sites on the home page, unlike this morning.