• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

12-man Keeper PPR Draft

Sox33OSU

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I feel bad making a thread about this, and perhaps there should just be one dedicated thread to all of our individual drafts outside of the Hoop, but here goes. I had the 5th pick.

QB - Russell Wilson
RB1 - Doug Martin
RB2 - Chris Johnson (keeper... last year wasn't a great year)
WR1 - Randall Cobb
WR2 - Dwayne Bowe
TE - Kyle Rudolph
Flex - Lamar Miller
K - Justin Tucker
IDP - James Laurinaitis
DEF - Baltimore
Bench -
Bryce Brown
Denarius Moore
TY Hilton
Mark Ingram
Rob Housler
Golden Tate
Keenan Allen
Brandon Weeden

Thoughts?

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks awfully strong to me..you know my thoughts on Rudolph, but you obviously waited on the TE, scoring three good RB's, 2 good WR's and Wilson. Well done imho!!

Why feel bad about making the thread?, now it won't get list amongst the clutter

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
pretty steady, fox! other than maybe looking for an elite #1 WR, can't see you wanting to do much... Cobb and Bowe is nice, but I'd look for more... Hilton, Tate and Moore provide nice depth.

Sox33OSU

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks awfully strong to me..you know my thoughts on Rudolph, but you obviously waited on the TE, scoring three good RB's, 2 good WR's and Wilson. Well done imho!!

Why feel bad about making the thread?, now it won't get list amongst the clutter

Thanks man. I just didn't wanna clutter up the board. With as many guys that come on this board that do drafts, I didn't know if that was the way folks normally posted their drafts or not. THanks again though man!

pretty steady, fox! other than maybe looking for an elite #1 WR, can't see you wanting to do much... Cobb and Bowe is nice, but I'd look for more... Hilton, Tate and Moore provide nice depth.

LOL, fox huh? :suds:

Yeah, the WR thing is something I'm mildly concerned about, though with Jordy Nelson hurt and Andy Reid in KC, I think both guys could end up blowing up potentially Lot of boom/bust potential. Thanks though!

Sox33OSU

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ended up dropping Keenan Allen today because I noticed Knile Davis actually managed to go undrafted. Still monitoring a few guys, as it turns out we all were pretty well libated by the 16th round.

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol -- meant to say sox.