• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: 12/31 CFB Semi-Final #2 Georgia - Ohio St ESPN

Boglodyte

2 things that make life worth living, guns/cigars
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.72
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Osu whined for months after the CLemson game…

Over/under on this whining lasting longer?

PIBuckeye

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Osu whined for months after the CLemson game…

Over/under on this whining lasting longer?
shouldn't you have your tail between your legs? I don't know how loud I'd be if I was you. gave up 51 pts to a team who could barely muster 7 pts against GA who OSU almost beat.

PIBuckeye

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Although Ohio State played the bulk of their year without their best receiver and best running back, in their playoff game against Georgia they played the last half of that game without their two best running backs, their two best receivers and their big tight end who wasn't just a key receiver but also a key part in their blocking schemes and still only lost by one point. How many teams could hang with Georgia or any top team without five of their best offensive weapons?

Boglodyte

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.72
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
shouldn't you have your tail between your legs? I don't know how loud I'd be if I was you. gave up 51 pts to a team who could barely muster 7 pts against GA who OSU almost beat.
And yet osu lost to that team that lost to TCU that lost to Georgia…

Boglodyte

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.72
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't be mad at us just because your team flopped. That game was a gmmie... a warm-up game for the NC. And somehow john hairball and company manage to muck it up.
No one is mad at you, we just don’t think osu is all that and a bag of chips.

Harbaugh (it was Jim, not John) that mucked it up no doubt, but that doesn’t change that you lost to a team that lost to the team that lost to Georgia.

gpm1976

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Harbaugh (it was Jim, not John) that mucked it up no doubt, but that doesn’t change that you lost to a team that lost to the team that lost to Georgia.

No one's saying that. I'm just not really impressed with anyone else. And after seeing what UGA has to offer, I think UM and OSU are every bit as good if not better.

1) That's how little I care about your coach.

2) You should know better than to use circular logic like that when it comes to sports. This team beat that team on that day, and that team beat the other team so...

^ just don't do this. It makes you look bad.

Boglodyte

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.72
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

No one's saying that. I'm just not really impressed with anyone else. And after seeing what UGA has to offer, I think UM and OSU are every bit as good if not better.

1) That's how little I care about your coach.

2) You should know better than to use circular logic like that when it comes to sports. This team beat that team on that day, and that team beat the other team so...

^ just don't do this. It makes you look bad.
Speaking of looking bad…