• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

11/14.....Rockets @ Knicks

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ESPN needs to stfu with this shit about Lin. We get it hes asian so hes better than most point guards in the league............... Really he just got hot last game, hes still really weak, he cant get to the basket that well if you focus on him you can stop him Heat did it to him in 2011, hes not strong at all, and his left hand is still weak, he made 9 3s and scored like 2 baskets because he drove.

He cant start at pg and carry a team because he just cant get to the basket. Its all a fluke right now.
I agree. It's over kill. The only reason they are constantly bringing him up is to appease the Chinese fans. He's good but not a starter. And before someone says look how he played tonight I'm just going to say he was guarded by Raymond Felton. Need I say more?

Tai Chi≈Surfing

Phenom~Vet~HOFer
San Francisco -- The edge of the western world.
Hoopla Cash
$ 147,849.53
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree. It's over kill. The only reason they are constantly bringing him up is to appease the Chinese fans. He's good but not a starter. And before someone says look how he played tonight I'm just going to say he was guarded by Raymond Felton. Need I say more?

:lame:

I'd still gladly take him on my team....starter or not.
And it makes you wonder why Woody wouldn't put Shump..(arguably out best back court defender) on him..doesn't it??

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because he hates Shump!! He has this obsession with JR and I believe this push to now get Faried. That is a horrible trade if it goes down. Half of the Knicks roster will be forwards.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He calls him out in the media all the times, benched him in the pre season because he was missing shots and wanted him to improve his D. He's the best on ball defender, his shot has improved, and where is this concern for missing shots when JR and Melo go crazy?

Tai Chi≈Surfing

Phenom~Vet~HOFer
Hoopla Cash
$ 147,849.53
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That still doesn't translate to hate....I'm not defending Woody here, but it's got more to do with match up situations...I like Shump, but he has a bad habit of getting into foul trouble way too often, and he still hasn't found his shot so far...
Dude played 30 min. tonight... but had just 2 pts.

Our bigger concern should be how we historically suck in the 2nd game of a b2b.
I also like Felton...but he really looked tired and old tonight.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kind of hard to do when Melo and JR are your teammates. But we agree to disagree on this.

Tai Chi≈Surfing

Phenom~Vet~HOFer
Hoopla Cash
$ 147,849.53
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
meh.....all good......it's only their 8th game.....I'm sure they'll figure things out and start playing up to their potential...and the sooner the better ......but we sure are gonna miss chandler these next 5-6 weeks.