• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

10 games for Hardy

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Has 3 days to appeal, otherwise, 1st game is Thanksgiving. Next transgression could face permanant ban

I'd bet this gets cut in half on appeal, and the league ends up with the 6 games they were rumored to want

es4m11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NFL is covering their ass in case these photos ever get out. The incident sounds pretty bad. If the pictures come out they want to appear as being proactive on the issue and not be seen as being too lenient.

Hardy has said he will appeal any suspension over 2 games. He will appeal and probably get some games knocked off -- by an independent arbitrator, which covers the NFL's ass. I'm going to guess his actual suspension will be 4-6 games.

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
suckers LOL

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The suspension isn't going to be 10 games. And even if it is, so what. Hardy will still be tuned up in time for the playoffs, possibly very fresh.
the league wont reduce it, if they do...maybe a game off. the league wont cave on this...its BAD pr if they do.

i forget, they all blend together...is this the guy who threw bleach on his girl?

either way, league has to make a point...see ray rice. that dude will never work again.

and as far as "fresh for the playoffs"...im gonna put a vegas bet on his hamstrings...

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the league wont reduce it, if they do...maybe a game off. the league wont cave on this...its BAD pr if they do.

i forget, they all blend together...is this the guy who threw bleach on his girl?

either way, league has to make a point...see ray rice. that dude will never work again.

and as far as "fresh for the playoffs"...im gonna put a vegas bet on his hamstrings...
Actually....... he may only get 2 games. Because he was placed on the exempt list while the old conduct policy was in place, he can argue for a 2 games suspension

He has already appealed

es4m11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

They will definitely reduce the suspension. The incident happened before the new conduct policy was put into place and Hardy already sat out nearly an entire season. The NFL isn't going to have the final say on the number of games, and independent arbitrator will. Hardy figures to employ the same technicality that got Josh Gordon's suspension reduced.

In regards to hamstrings? What makes you think he won't be in shape by the time he is eligible to play? Does Hardy have some sort of injury history that I haven't read about? LOL, it's your money dude.

Greg

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
suckers LOL

"Suckers"??

Did you actually read the contract terms or are you just trolling? Boy's don't pay if he doesn't play. It's good for their cap hit now and he will be available in time for their playoff run. Win win. May change immediate draft needs now for them a little...that's all.

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They will definitely reduce the suspension. The incident happened before the new conduct policy was put into place and Hardy already sat out nearly an entire season. The NFL isn't going to have the final say on the number of games, and independent arbitrator will. Hardy figures to employ the same technicality that got Josh Gordon's suspension reduced.

In regards to hamstrings? What makes you think he won't be in shape by the time he is eligible to play? Does Hardy have some sort of injury history that I haven't read about? LOL, it's your money dude.
honest

none of that matters in the eye of public opinion.

hardys an animal.

as far as hamstrings...thats the first thing to go on a guy who sits out. happens..nearly..every...time.

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Don't humor the troll.

I'd be shocked if the 10 games sticks. Regardless, looks like getting a pass rusher in the draft may be a bit more of a necessity.

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't humor the troll.

I'd be shocked if the 10 games sticks. Regardless, looks like getting a pass rusher in the draft may be a bit more of a necessity.
not a troll

like i said, hamstrings...just watch.

es4m11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't humor the troll.

I know, I know, I can't help myself sometimes.

I'm definitely in agreement about this possibly making pass rusher more of a priority.

It would be nice to know when the decision on the appeal will be made. That could really effect Dallas' draft plans.

DALLAScornhusker

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We covered our ass by the way we structured his contract. How have we covered our ass on the field when he misses X number of games? No way to tell how many games he will actually miss as it currently sits. The draft is next week. Still think we draft a new DE in the first two days.

es4m11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
not a troll

like i said, hamstrings...just watch.

It's pretty vague to just say "hamstrings" and provide no context. Are you saying he's going to pull a hamstring and miss games? Or just have sore hamstrings?

Greg

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We covered our ass by the way we structured his contract. How have we covered our ass on the field when he misses X number of games? No way to tell how many games he will actually miss as it currently sits. The draft is next week. Still think we draft a new DE in the first two days.

Without a doubt. Now.

Lawrence will add some security. Kid came on late last season after the injury.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
suckers LOL

suckers? So we don't pay him, his cap hit is going to be minimal if 10 games holds up, and will get some playing time out of a pissed off and motivated Hardy.

Yeah, suckers. :L

Greg

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
RB/CB/DE

First 3 rounds. Gotta be. Fuck best avail.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The league has exactly ZERO say in it from here on out. They stated their suspension, and now can only sit back and yap about why they chose 10 games.

Greg

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
RB/CB/DE

First 3 rounds. Gotta be. Fuck best avail.

Did I say rounds?? I mean picks. Can always trade up into the 2nd round for a DE with potential.