• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

10 bet vCash challenge

tnapucco

Fair as fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 17,999.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just thought this up...might be fun. Might suck...oh, well...Here's the game.

Make 10 CFB bets in SportsHoopla Bookie. Bet as much as you're willing to lose, makes no diff unless you're wanting to win the second sub-contest.

Every person participating agree to put $25 vCash in "The Pot".

Here's how you win:
1. The person getting the most bets correct gets half the vCash in the pot.*
2. The person gaining the most vCash from their bets gets the other half.**

*In the case of a tie in correct bets placed, we will have a score-based prediction tiebreaker. The game designated as such in the ESPN CFB Pick 'ems will be the game scores will be used for. "The Pot" will consist of voluntary "bets" agreed to in the Betting Exchange. I will create "bets" with all participants and then you will "forfeit" the bet, thereby submitting your fee. I will then distribute the winnings after all data is compiled using the same method. If anyone can think of a better way or a mod/bookie wrangler could help I'm all for it.

**In the case of a tie in most vCash gained from their bets (only vCash awarded will be tabulated, not amount of vCash bet), we will simply split the half of the pot designated for this prize by the tied members.

Tie breaker this week is: TCU @ Oklahoma State
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
occu...err, tnapucco
Capture.JPG
Oklahoma State - 45
TCU - 34

NU_FTW

I DGAF
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so wont work unless you set an upper limit on total bet

NU_FTW

I DGAF
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good point...1000 vCash I guess?
really doesnt matter if you require 10 bets be made they can then make any amt totaling whatever the limit is be it 200 500 700 1000 then everyone is working with the same amt so then it comes down to did that guy put 56 or 54 on that team etc so it becomes a little bit more skilled rather than the guy who has 50k and just dumps 10k on one team and bam won keep in mind lower totals like 500 or so would keep more people interested rather than dumping 1k each week. Just my $0.02