• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

10/24 Panthers - Buccaneers Game Impressions ...

ONEPANTHERSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good win for us. Above 0.500 for the first time since 2008. We did not play our best game though and got sloppy towards the end. I hope that was just fatigue from the short week plus being up by 25 late. Now we get a long break to get ready for Atlanta.

I have to say this, Tampa has the makings of a good team. Glennon did a whole lot better than I thought he would and their D is stout. They are at least 2 years away from being playoff contenders but if they don't blow what should be some early draft pics they are going to be tough.

Golden Spur

Bayesian
Hoopla Cash
$ 706.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good win for us. Above 0.500 for the first time since 2008. We did not play our best game though and got sloppy towards the end. I hope that was just fatigue from the short week plus being up by 25 late. Now we get a long break to get ready for Atlanta.

I have to say this, Tampa has the makings of a good team. Glennon did a whole lot better than I thought he would and their D is stout. They are at least 2 years away from being playoff contenders but if they don't blow what should be some early draft pics they are going to be tough.

We had some drops tonight from Lafell and Ginn, though I thought the latter made up for it, and played pretty well. Had some chances to make big plays on D, didn't work out. Captain had his hands on several balls where he could have had an INT. Cam had maybe 2 sacks, but they were for big yardage. Team has to be sharper overall. Tolbert whiffed on some blocks in pass coverage.

Glennon made some good throws, but some bad ones, too, mainly overthrows. Once we got the 2-score lead on them, they abandoned the run game, that was working pretty well in the 1st half.

ONEPANTHERSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We had some drops tonight from Lafell and Ginn, though I thought the latter made up for it, and played pretty well. Had some chances to make big plays on D, didn't work out. Captain had his hands on several balls where he could have had an INT. Cam had maybe 2 sacks, but they were for big yardage. Team has to be sharper overall. Tolbert whiffed on some blocks in pass coverage.

Glennon made some good throws, but some bad ones, too, mainly overthrows. Once we got the 2-score lead on them, they abandoned the run game, that was working pretty well in the 1st half.

I think one of the RB's dropped a good one as well, Cam probably should have been 25 or 26/32. Still, Cam played a smart game, like Smitty said, "He's gone from playing checkers to playing chess."

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

i think TB is alot closer than 2 years. they really need a coaching change though and maybe a new GM. the current regime has pretty much alienated them selves from the team and its fans. they will have some high picks the get a few linemen in there and sneak a TE with a better coaching staff and Glennon looking like he is making progress. they could be a very dangerous team next year.