• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

10-2 :mindblown:

MarkOU

License to Thrill
Hoopla Cash
$ 287.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll be the first to admit that I thought this was an 8-4 team at best.

I figured the defense would be too young and too sloppy to help us win games and I was wrong.

It was the offense that was too young and too sloppy but shockingly we pulled out the 10 wins.

If OU can figure out its QB situation we could have an epic season next year with all this returning talent on the defense. Scary to think what could have been this year had our QB play been consistent.

Congratz all my Sooner Brethren! Now long as we demote of fire Josh Heupel, I'm good with it.

:suds:

KansasSooner

Aces & eights
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It definitely turned out different than expected. I still blame Heupel for most of the offensive woes. With the running backs OU had (two are now gone, 2 hardly played) it doesn't make sense for what he is doing. I know they want to run the read option but when your QB at the time (Bell) can't do it you need to change the offense to fit his strengths, which is running the backs and play action.

Wheat

High Plains Drifter...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
we lose an awful lot on offense. Ikard, Clay, Finch, Saunders, Irwin, Bester, but the D should be freaking good.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
we lose an awful lot on offense. Ikard, Clay, Finch, Saunders, Irwin, Bester, but the D should be freaking good.

Not worried about the backs. Ford looks like a beast, and ripkowski looks like he's going to be blowing some big holes open for him.

Aside from ikard, how much of our offensive line are we losing? Wonder which quarterback will be starting in the sugar bowl and next year.

Wheat

High Plains Drifter...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not worried about the backs. Ford looks like a beast, and ripkowski looks like he's going to be blowing some big holes open for him.

Aside from ikard, how much of our offensive line are we losing? Wonder which quarterback will be starting in the sugar bowl and next year.

Ikard is the only one, but he's been damn good in a very important position and I don't know who replaces him or how good they are.

td2play

Gold Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ikard is the only one, but he's been damn good in a very important position and I don't know who replaces him or how good they are.

O-line has been showing signs of progress all year. Another year under the new coach and these guys may be road graters. Don't think we will suffer too much with Ikard gone. He is smart but under sized.