• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

10,000 Posts for a Flyers Cup in 2019

4thstreet

You should pay me for being here!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,850.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Where in the fuck are our Brindamours.Rechhis,LeClairs,etc..type players that played with heart every god damn game?
Voidacheck should be gone,the Wayne train has no steam,and too many numerous other players are merely doing an IceCapades routine out there.

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
These guys are so over rated it's beyond embarrasing anymore. It doesn't matter how bad your coach etc is because the players are the ones who have to play, if they were as good as people say they are they would be in every game win or lose. They lost this game after the 1st goal, you could see the give up right then. Gritty should let them know what that word means.
Its embarrassing at this point.

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Their play goes to shit every first goal.....
Watch, each and every time the opponents get the first goal, you can see them start to drag.
The thing that stood out to me tonight was JVR had two opportunities to sink the puck, he half assed the puck towards the goalie. I've seen girls throw harder than he shot those pucks....But he was just giving up, just like everyone else.
Now you know why he is aptly named by me as Big Puss!

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
JVR sucks, he was a horrible signing and no one will ever convince me otherwise. Bottom line for me is I hope Fletcher goes all in on free agency this off season.
Something has to be done this team from TOP to bottom needs to be house cleaned.

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Could be true for sure, lol. As a fan it's so frustrating, up to this point I want to start seeing this stellar future I've been hearing so much about. I also think there is a cancer in the locker room to, no way a pro sports team plays this shitty and shows no leadership. I think a lot if these guys are just there for a check and fuck anything else. Ed Snider has to be rolling over in his grave.
Excellent point where is the leadership?

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Where in the fuck are our Brindamours.Rechhis,LeClairs,etc..type players that played with heart every god damn game?
Voidacheck should be gone,the Wayne train has no steam,and too many numerous other players are merely doing an IceCapades routine out there.
Now those are real players. Everyone thinks they are playing fantasy hockey out there. :tsk:

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Excellent point where is the leadership?

Speaking of leadership......
I'm still not seeing any friggin reason Knoblauch and chrome dome Lappy are still on the friggin bench.
You get rid of the coach, yet keep the two tards responsible for the shittiest PP & PK in all of the NHL.

Maybe the ownership of this team should commit to actually fixing this team before we can actually believe it's going to happen. These two still being behind the bench is just proving dead last is acceptable.

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe you should give him a promotion.......

Big Stinking Puss
If anybody in hockey is deserving of a promotion to Big stinking Puss its JVR. I cant believe he duped our franchise again. He is the same exact lazy do nothing player he always was and will always be.

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Speaking of leadership......
I'm still not seeing any friggin reason Knoblauch and chrome dome Lappy are still on the friggin bench.
You get rid of the coach, yet keep the two tards responsible for the shittiest PP & PK in all of the NHL.

Maybe the ownership of this team should commit to actually fixing this team before we can actually believe it's going to happen. These two still being behind the bench is just proving dead last is acceptable.
I just cant understand why we just dont clean house. We keep waiting for something else to happen for 6 years now and it's just getting worse. The coaches still being around makes no sense at all

dspice07

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I just cant understand why we just dont clean house. We keep waiting for something else to happen for 6 years now and it's just getting worse. The coaches still being around makes no sense at all
Because if we clean house we will be the worst team in the league!!!!

.......wait........:puzzled:

Chris p Bacon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is so much wrong with this team it's crazy. If you look at this team on paper you think, Wow, Pretty good squad over all(less goaltenders) but the thing is, a lot of these youngsters haven't played to their hype and some are regressing. The JVR signing was bad on a lot of levels, we didn't really need him versus a solid vet Dman. For what we paid him we probably could have gotten a strong defender/PK'er. The question remains where do things go from here. Do you just say fuck it and play til the end of the season and try to lure in Coach Q and then make some good free agency moves? It's all so frustrating because I still believe it's just a few missing pieces. We def need to start by over hauling the coaching staff.

On a side note, I personally don't have a problem with any one here, and I hope the heated discussions don't become hate filled because I think we all want this team to succeed but we all see things differently. :2cents:

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is so much wrong with this team it's crazy. If you look at this team on paper you think, Wow, Pretty good squad over all(less goaltenders) but the thing is, a lot of these youngsters haven't played to their hype and some are regressing. The JVR signing was bad on a lot of levels, we didn't really need him versus a solid vet Dman. For what we paid him we probably could have gotten a strong defender/PK'er. The question remains where do things go from here. Do you just say fuck it and play til the end of the season and try to lure in Coach Q and then make some good free agency moves? It's all so frustrating because I still believe it's just a few missing pieces. We def need to start by over hauling the coaching staff.

On a side note, I personally don't have a problem with any one here, and I hope the heated discussions don't become hate filled because I think we all want this team to succeed but we all see things differently. :2cents:
The problem here is this team has been looking good on paper for the last 7 years but thats the whole problem they only look good on paper and not the ice except in short spurts. The short spurts of good play give people false hope over and over and over. Another problem is fans read on line that our young players are good and start touting them as saviors on this board without ever seeing them play.I say of course blow it up but i want to blow it up and get good return back. If we cant get good players back whats the use of trading to be trading. Hexy our savior was way over rated and at this point "Lose for Hughes" is 100% an option. I would love Quenneville but would he want to coach us next year after the disappointment of these players if they stay or a very short rebuild if we blow it up.

Another side note :There is only one hate filled person on this board and most people dont even read his posts anymore. If there is a difference of opinion it usually goes back and forth without any insults. If this team were any good we'd all be one big happy family heaping praise on them everyday so blame the team. :thumb:

Chris p Bacon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The problem here is this team has been looking good on paper for the last 7 years but thats the whole problem they only look good on paper and not the ice except in short spurts. The short spurts of good play give people false hope over and over and over. Another problem is fans read on line that our young players are good and start touting them as saviors on this board without ever seeing them play.I say of course blow it up but i want to blow it up and get good return back. If we cant get good players back whats the use of trading to be trading. Hexy our savior was way over rated and at this point "Lose for Hughes" is 100% an option. I would love Quenneville but would he want to coach us next year after the disappointment of these players if they stay or a very short rebuild if we blow it up.

Another side note :There is only one hate filled person on this board and most people dont even read his posts anymore. If there is a difference of opinion it usually goes back and forth without any insults. If this team were any good we'd all be one big happy family heaping praise on them everyday so blame the team. :thumb:

I know but I just want to let people know whats up if they were thinking any different.

raptorlife4

Long Time Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,850.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Our young players havent progressed enough to provide the core players support. Its plain and simple.
Patrick has been a huge disapointment
TK has flashes but hasnt progressed
Ghost and Provy have taken a step back
Oscar sucks
The Russian didnt get a full chance
This is the biggest issue along side with having horrible goaltending year after year

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The funny part about all this losing is we have had the 12th easiest schedule in the league this far. We now have to get into the hard part of our schedule.

#LoseForHughes

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Our young players havent progressed enough to provide the core players support. Its plain and simple.
Patrick has been a huge disapointment
TK has flashes but hasnt progressed
Ghost and Provy have taken a step back
Oscar sucks
The Russian didnt get a full chance
This is the biggest issue along side with having horrible goaltending year after year
So whats the solution to get us from a team tied for least points in the league to the Stanley Cup champions?