• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: 1) Miami Heat vs. 4) Philadelphia 76ers

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good thing, since that didn't happen.
Haha! You’re kidding me right? You don’t think that elbow was on purpose? Good lord. Whatever. I get it. I’m a Philly fan. Logic and reason should get thrown out the door.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gotta think this has to sting a bit.

Harden doing his best Playoff P impersonation wouldn't sink their battleship had Embiid been semi-healthy.

It's a double-shit sundae when you remember it didn't have to be this way had Doc just taken him out of the game when they were up 30.

IDGAF what anyone says.

With his hand injury and the game being all but settled, Doc let his PTSD over lost 3-1 leads, override his common sense.

Embiid should have been talking his shit from the comfort of the bench.

Speaking of Harden he pulled yet another vanishing act.

Good first half. 5-10 for 16 points.

Bad second half. 1-5 for 4 points.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don’t think it’s a rumor. It’s been confirmed that you love to reboot your same stale ass joke like a grandfather who tells you the same story 63 times because he forgot he told you 62 times before.

200 (3).gif

You are one angry lil 76ers homer-bitch. It's funny.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Speaking of Harden he pulled yet another vanishing act.

Good first half. 5-10 for 16 points.

Bad second half. 1-5 for 4 points.
I actually wish he disappeared. He went off the floor with like 3-4 minutes left in the 3Q and Maxey started to cook and gave them a semblance of hope if they could get stops. Then Harden comes back in the game to start the 4th and it immediately became stand around ball with Harden’s dribble dribble dribble up top without presenting much threat to the defense. Heat turned a 7-8 point lead to like 17-18.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
View attachment 295649

You are one angry lil 76ers homer-bitch. It's funny.
I thought you liked to joke around? Yet again you’re proving what I’ve been saying. You’re the type that likes to dish it out but when it comes back around you start crying and telling people they’re mad like it’s 2004 again on the internet. Hate to see it.

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 141,750.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So what happens when the home team win every game? Does the series never start?

Don’t worry James, it’s going to start in the next few days then

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought you liked to joke around? Yet again you’re proving what I’ve been saying. You’re the type that likes to dish it out but when it comes back around you start crying and telling people they’re mad like it’s 2004 again on the internet. Hate to see it.

Now this is great. You've lost your mind several times over shots I've taken at your 76ers. Funny how you ignore that.

You've gotten so pissed at things I've said about your team you've asked my really dumb questions like do I wear socks & sandals when I eat dinner.

You are the one that likes to dish things out. But can't take anything in return.

When you talk some trash about other teams it's all good. But if anyone give it back you get the issues. Homer on!

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now this is great. You've lost your mind several times over shots I've taken at your 76ers. Funny how you ignore that.

You've gotten so pissed at things I've said about your team you've asked my really dumb questions like do I wear socks & sandals when I eat dinner.

You are the one that likes to dish things out. But can't take anything in return.

When you talk some trash about other teams it's all good. But if anyone give it back you get the issues. Homer on!
1. You don’t have the ability to make me “lose my mind”.
2. Did you think it was wise to advance your point of view to provide evidence that you’re still butt hurt 6-7 weeks later about a quip about socks and sandals?
3. I have had no issue criticizing and mocking the Sixers in here for like 2 years. Not sure what you’re talking about.
4. You’re bringing some weak shit. You’re essentially saying “Nah uh! You are!” Sad

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1. You don’t have the ability to make me “lose my mind”.
2. Did you think it was wise to advance your point of view to provide evidence that you’re still butt hurt 6-7 weeks later about a quip about socks and sandals?
3. I have had no issue criticizing and mocking the Sixers in here for like 2 years. Not sure what you’re talking about.
4. You’re bringing some weak shit. You’re essentially saying “Nah uh! You are!” Sad

Keep those tears flowing. Ya big baby.

imagesfddfd.jpg

And I mention that socks & sandals thing you said to show you how upset you get at any jokes towards your team. But speaking of repeating things what about all the times you've called Jokic fat & sloppy? Oh yeah, that's different isn't it? Don't be a hypocrite and try to criticize me for something you've also done.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Keep those tears flowing. Ya big baby.

View attachment 295653

And I mention that socks & sandals thing you said to show you how upset you get at any jokes towards your team. But speaking of repeating things what about all the times you've called Jokic fat & sloppy? Oh yeah, that's different isn't it? Don't be a hypocrite and try to criticize me for something you've also done.
Recounting me telling a joke is evidence that I’m “upset”? So Dave Chappelle and Louis CK are just the angriest people on the planet? Da fuq? I wasn’t criticizing anything. I have mostly left you alone when it became evident that you’re a child that can dish it out but not take it. I dropped a joke on your post and it’s clear that you’re very upset about it. Again…this is my fault. I should have left well enough alone when it became evident who you are, a front running Celtics fan from Ohio.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Recounting me telling a joke is evidence that I’m “upset”? So Dave Chappelle and Louis CK are just the angriest people on the planet? Da fuq? I wasn’t criticizing anything. I have mostly left you alone when it became evident that you’re a child that can dish it out but not take it. I dropped a joke on your post and it’s clear that you’re very upset about it. Again…this is my fault. I should have left well enough alone when it became evident who you are, a front running Celtics fan from Ohio.

You really are very special. Don't change.

And thanks for proving my point. I said something a couple of times and you get the issues. But when you repeat things that's totally different. You don't even realize how much of a hypocrite you are.

"Celtics fan from Ohio"

:laugh3:

The only other person on this site that has an issue with me being a Celtics fan is wiggy. Keep those laughs rolling wiggy-lite.

And your game is very lame. Without fail if anyone says something to you that you don't like you always think someone's upset. Laughing at your pathetic homerism isn't being upset.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

And thanks for proving my point. I said something a couple of times and you get the issues. But when you repeat things that's totally different. You don't even realize how much of a hypocrite you are.

"Celtics fan from Ohio"

The only other person on this site that has an issue with me being a Celtics fan is wiggy. Keep those laughs rolling wiggy-lite.

And your game is very lame. Without fail if anyone says something to you that you don't like you always think someone's upset. Laughing at your pathetic homerism isn't being upset.
You forgot one poster…you. I knew mentioning that would get a rise out of you. It always does. It’s just further evidence that you can dish it out but you can’t take it.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

"Celtics fan from Ohio"

Also in like 2 or 3 different posts you’ve accused me of being “upset” or “mad”. Do you ever think this shit through or do you just vomit emotion fueled responses?

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You forgot one poster…you. I knew mentioning that would get a rise out of you. It always does. It’s just further evidence that you can dish it out but you can’t take it.

Also in like 2 or 3 different posts you’ve accused me of being “upset” or “mad”. Do you ever think this shit through or do you just vomit emotion fueled responses?

Your anger is great. You're such an easily triggered 76ers homer wiggy-lite.

Gotta say something about the MVP race. I still expect Embiid to win it. But if he doesn't your responses/crying/whining will be classic.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your anger is great. You're such an easily triggered 76ers homer wiggy-lite.

Gotta say something about the MVP race. I still expect Embiid to win it. But if he doesn't your responses/crying/whining will be classic.
I’m done on that. What’s the point? It’s already decided anyway. And watching this series it’s clear how valuable Embiid is to the Sixers. With Embiid the Sixers finish in a tie for second in the East. Without him they don’t even make the playoffs. The Heat haven’t even played well yet and have won 7 of 8 quarters coasting to a 2-0 start.

raider bill

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also if this is the case then you shouldn't have traded for Harden. A team with Harden, Maxey, and Harris should be good enough to finish top 6

This sentence makes no sense...

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’m done on that. What’s the point? It’s already decided anyway. And watching this series it’s clear how valuable Embiid is to the Sixers. With Embiid the Sixers finish in a tie for second in the East. Without him they don’t even make the playoffs. The Heat haven’t even played well yet and have won 7 of 8 quarters coasting to a 2-0 start.

The Heat haven't been playing well this series? Alrighty then.

I guess the refs are the reason the Heat won game one by 14 and game two by 16?

Hey how did you like Harden's 2nd half vanishing act? 5-10 in the first half & 1-5 in the second half. It's gonna be hilarious if your team over pays him.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Heat haven't been playing well this series? Alrighty then.

I guess the refs are the reason the Heat won game one by 14 and game two by 16?

Hey how did you like Harden's 2nd half vanishing act? 5-10 in the first half & 1-5 in the second half. It's gonna be hilarious if your team over pays him.
The Heat have won because the Sixers are bad without Embiid. They’ve been able to get away with their B or C game in going up 2-0. Maybe I have more respect for the Heat than you do. They have another level that hasn’t been seen in this series.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Heat have won because the Sixers are bad without Embiid. They’ve been able to get away with their B or C game in going up 2-0. Maybe I have more respect for the Heat than you do. They have another level that hasn’t been seen in this series.

Here is this better wigyy-lite?

The 76ers are great. The refs are screwing them this series. And if Embiid was playing your team would have won games one & two by a combined 45 points.

Hey don't forget to gimme some shit about being a Celtics fan okay? That's always a good laugh.

A legit question that I know you won't answer. I'm not the only person that roots for a team outside of their home state in the NBA threads. Why you only gots the issues with me and nobody else?