• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

#1 Chicago vs #7 Detroit Series Thread

smackdown380

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
As a Kings fan, this is good and bad. Chicago ruined our cup banner ceremony so it's a shot at redemption but at the same time the Kings have been crap on the road.

BlueWolfZero

Disruptive troll
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Grats on the series Blackhawks fans...now can you please beat the shit out of the luck sack Kings for us please? :D

Winged_Wheel88

ND 14 UM 45
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Game 7 Result

CHICAGO WINS GAME SEVEN 2-1 IN OVERTIME

CHICAGO WINS THE SERIES 4-3

Winged_Wheel88

ND 14 UM 45
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fans just booed when Howard was named one of the stars of the game.

Yeah, fuck you assholes too.

Glad the Hawk posters on here are cool.

BlueWolfZero

Disruptive troll
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chin up Wings fans....you're off to the East next season. Just in time to avoid the Oilers dynasty!

Winged_Wheel88

ND 14 UM 45
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was gonna say at least the Tigers won tonight, but they imploded in the 7th inning and lost. :L

Vadered

Future Flyer Cup-Winner
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,135.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just saw the standings....looks like they are pretty good this year

The Pirates have looked like they are pretty good early in the year the last two years; for some reason they suck post All-Star break.

The Q stache

Cabbie Slayer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After that call last night I was as deflated as I've ever been watching hockey. Bad Call but the Hawks overcame it. In the locker room in intermission Toews told the team "lets win it 3-1," Go Hawks! To all the Detroit fans on here it was a good series.

higgyfan4

Bossman you'll be missed
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Pirates have looked like they are pretty good early in the year the last two years; for some reason they suck post All-Star break.

I believe the correct diagnosis is "Indian Fever." An affliction usually reserved for a particular baseball team located in the Cleveland area.

higgyfan4

Bossman you'll be missed
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not as upset as I thought I would be. I'm proud of this team. They battled hard to the end.

Not many, including me, really believed deep down they would get this far, especially with all the injuries and the patchwork defense corp they played with most of the season. It was good to see a preview of what's to come with players like Nyquist, Brunner, and Andersson. I believe Brendan Smith is going to be an absolute stud defensemen in the future. You can see it in his play. Right now he's young and inexperienced, but once he matures, look out!

Congrats to the Blackhawks, as much as I hate them, they deserved the victory.

Steven Walkom should just retire now. That call was epically bad, man oh man.

:suds:

sherbert1421

Dead Wings 2.0
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not as upset as I thought I would be. I'm proud of this team. They battled hard to the end.

Not many, including me, really believed deep down they would get this far, especially with all the injuries and the patchwork defense corp they played with most of the season. It was good to see a preview of what's to come with players like Nyquist, Brunner, and Andersson. I believe Brendan Smith is going to be an absolute stud defensemen in the future. You can see it in his play. Right now he's young and inexperienced, but once he matures, look out!

Congrats to the Blackhawks, as much as I hate them, they deserved the victory.

Steven Walkom should just retire now. That call was epically bad, man oh man.

:suds:

i'm not so sure about that one. imo he had an awful rookie season. he was the wings worst defensman by far in the playoffs. hopefully a full training camp and full 82 game season next year will help but right now i'm not impressed with his development.

but nyquist, brunner, andersson are the real deal. hopefully tatar gets a full time roster spot next year to see what he can do

kindl, ericcson, improved big time this season. dekeyeser was easily a top 4 dman in the few games that he played this year. hopefully he continues to improve next season.