• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

#1 Chicago vs #7 Detroit Series Thread – Chapter 2

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Even though we don't get the last change tonight, I hope the boys will put their best game foreward of the season.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Chelios in the Hawks booth last game. Either he needs a better sense of directions, or he thinks that that's where he would be best protected from the crowd. On second thought, maybe he thinks that those people who attend the games regularly like him now. In either case, he's always an ad page for his business whenever he is seen in public. I wonder who he is actually squeezing for in that battered mind of his. "Hey, Cheli, ever heard of Benedict Arnold"?

The Q stache

Cabbie Slayer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chelios in the Hawks booth last game. Either he needs a better sense of directions, or he thinks that that's where he would be best protected from the crowd. On second thought, maybe he thinks that those people who attend the games regularly like him now. In either case, he's always an ad page for his business whenever he is seen in public. I wonder who he is actually squeezing for in that battered mind of his. "Hey, Cheli, ever heard of Benedict Arnold"?

I'll always love chelios, he was my favorite player growing up