• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Where are the Warriors fans?

CameronFrye

Certifiable A-hole
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
You guys out there?

Anyone feel like the ESPN boards have let us down? Want a place to talk? Check in here. If we get enough fans and can get this community going, we can have a forum again.

Ray_Dogg

Troll Hunter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm here now. Too bad about the lockout.

Yoshi

LOS CATALANES SUPREMA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cam it may be a long time before we talk about basketball again. On the news front, Jackson has hired 5 assistants to his squad.

CameronFrye

Certifiable A-hole
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Thanks Ray.

Yoshi - I saw that. I want to see how Jackson does as a coach, but I don't think I'm going to get that opportunity for a while.

It's depressing that the NBA cannot get its crap together. After last year's finals, the league had some serious momentum. This lockout has destroyed that momentum and is pushing the NBA further and further away from people's thoughts and pocketbooks. Since the sides are not even talking and the experts are already predicting a lost season, the NBA will have to do a LOT to even get back to where it was.

Yoshi

LOS CATALANES SUPREMA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks Ray.

Yoshi - I saw that. I want to see how Jackson does as a coach, but I don't think I'm going to get that opportunity for a while.

It's depressing that the NBA cannot get its crap together. After last year's finals, the league had some serious momentum. This lockout has destroyed that momentum and is pushing the NBA further and further away from people's thoughts and pocketbooks. Since the sides are not even talking and the experts are already predicting a lost season, the NBA will have to do a LOT to even get back to where it was.

I agree, pretty sad. The league has finally something to build on with its nucleus of young stars, and now this happens.

It'll be weird going through the holidays while not watching basketball of a Christmas night.

Ray_Dogg

Troll Hunter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm gonna start sending invites to the fellas still dealing with the poop at ESPN.

ChuckDurn

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Guys, I just saw Ray_Dogg's message on the ESPN board...... only then did I even realize there was an Inbox, and thus I saw Cam's note to me back in February. Sorry, Cam, I wasn't blowing you off, I just didn't see the message until now! Thanks for the earlier invitation!

Hoping there's actually some basketball to watch and talk about here in the future, though I doubt it......

Ray_Dogg

Troll Hunter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah it isn't looking good. :( Right when we get something to be excited about...

CameronFrye

Certifiable A-hole
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Guys, I just saw Ray_Dogg's message on the ESPN board...... only then did I even realize there was an Inbox, and thus I saw Cam's note to me back in February. Sorry, Cam, I wasn't blowing you off, I just didn't see the message until now! Thanks for the earlier invitation!

Hoping there's actually some basketball to watch and talk about here in the future, though I doubt it......

Glad you could make it Chuck. Honestly, until the NBA makes any headway to a new deal, I don't think this board is going to see much action. I have spent most of my time lurking on the Niner board and posting on the Giants board. When the sides get back together and reach a deal to bring basketball back, I hope this place will explode - minus the trolls of course.

UTVolCountry

(>',')> Laser_Mike_89
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So Cameron, you going to let me borrow your dads Ferrari 250 GT California or what? :whoo:

Ray_Dogg

Troll Hunter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cuz everybody from ESPN Sharks and 49ers is here. :)

clyde_carbon

Unfkwthble
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let's get this board going like we did the 49ers'. The lockout won't help obviously.

Ray_Dogg

Troll Hunter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah it's gonna be crickets until they end that puppy.

sjcecran

Sensei
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lockout sucks.

I hope Biedrins stays in Europe.

Am I the only Raider fan around here?

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am still an NBA fan, but it has fallen far behind baseball and football for me. This lockout definitely won't help.