• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Smokey and the Bandit (1977)

Edisto_Tiger

Member Sporting a Natty
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm 42 & remember seeing first run films at the drive in back in the day. Hell we have a very nice & newer drive in here close to home. I take the kids & their friends on cooler evenings, sound comes through on a FM station in our vehicle. Kids think it's awesome & they have a giant playground under the screen just in case the movie sucks for those under 10 years old.

that's cool. I have always thought bringing back a drive-in would work great around here. I need a piece of land.

dp_broncos

Possibly Banned
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It also was my first drive-in movie as a kid along with 9 to 5 with Dolly Parton! lol :peace:

Oh shit, me too!!

I also remember watching this at the drive in:

422200_com_heavy_metal.jpg

My parents were watching something else on the screen in front of them, I was watching out the back window of the car :)

ForkEmBucky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looking back now....I wish I would have never watched these movies.

BigBlueNation111

Let The Games Begin!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm 42 & remember seeing first run films at the drive in back in the day. Hell we have a very nice & newer drive in here close to home. I take the kids & their friends on cooler evenings, sound comes through on a FM station in our vehicle. Kids think it's awesome & they have a giant playground under the screen just in case the movie sucks for those under 10 years old.

Ahhhhh...those were the days! :hail: