• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: San Diego @ Arizona

BPNAZ

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
thank god for the Suns, because this team is fucking trash

BPNAZ

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if this team loses often early, it will be interesting to see just how long they go with mr one read and then dump to check down Carson Palmer

sure, the guy will get his yards and 20-25 TD's over season, he can lead a team to playoffs with the right defense and schedule, but he never was and never will be a franchise QB, or a guy I would trust to win a playoff game or 2 or 3

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I never panic after week 1. Let them settle in. Still think we make the playoffs.

BPNAZ

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I never panic after week 1. Let them settle in. Still think we make the playoffs.

if Cardinals lose this game, IMO, theres no way the Cardinals make playoffs. Not when there are 2 teams in the division that unfortunately are simply better

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This game is huge. We're going to find a way to pull it out. I just know it :)

BPNAZ

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
man that was ridiculous. Defense was terrific, but thank god the Chargers remembered they were the Chargers.

ever since the Chargers had that mis snap that took them out of FG range, they were never same on offense after that

Raid

Hoopla Cash
$ 21.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rivers is such a choke. SD had 2 QB's at one time.......and let Brees go.

sunsguns

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
HUGE WIN by ZONA !!!!!!!!! Reports of the demise of the Zona defense have obviously been GREATLY exaggerated ! ....... and what about Palmer BABY !!!!! 24-37 for 304 yards 2 fourth quarter TDs and 0, yes ZERO, INTs. IF he continues playing CLUTCH like that, Cards will win a LOT of games. GREAT WIN ! Chargers are a VERY good team ! :suds:

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
man that was ridiculous. Defense was terrific, but thank god the Chargers remembered they were the Chargers.

ever since the Chargers had that mis snap that took them out of FG range, they were never same on offense after that

You can chalk that win up to the fans. It was crazy loud in the stadium. The fans were the reason for the mis snap. They never recovered.

DweeberAZ

Hoopla Cash
$ 928.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
first half was not a very good game. Second half started out real disappointing and then things picked up. don't get the 2pt conversion attempts. Defense was very good overall. John Brown might start getting more looks. He is my hidden FF player. Ellington looked okay. Didn't see any affects of an injury?? Will see what happens during practice this week.

Next game against the Giants... should be a win with more authority this time.

Actually, Defense was better than I thought it could be. That is a good sign.

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A few grades I'd give:

John Brown - A. I can't imagine the butterflies he had going being a rookie in his first NFL game, and to come up with that MONSTER TD, where he made some sick moves to get in the end zone...couldn't start a career better than that.

Carson Palmer - B+. Mostly great play. I was in shock watching his elusiveness in avoiding sacks and tackles. Can't recall see that before, lol. He did make one AWFUL throw that should have been one of his patented bonehead INTs (where the line protected him well), but it was dropped. Other than that, he looked slick.

O-Line: B. They had their moments of breaking down, but they also had moments of fantastic protection for Carson.

PP: C-. He missed a tackle he had to make on Matthews that resulted in a TD. His coverage was just okay. He's getting judged as one of the best in the game after that contract and Week 1 didn't justify the salary.

Kicking Game: A+. Great job by the rookie and seeing kickoffs go into the end zone was awesome.

Kick Return Game: F. Felt like last year where you'd watch these guys return deep punts and end up not making it anywhere near the 20. Only difference is Ginn is making the bad decisions this year. It's okay to start a drive at the 20, guys.

Fitz: D. Getting paid too much for that performance. Had a great catch to keep the winning drive going so kudos for that, but more games like this will find the FO determining him expendable and not worth the $.

Ellington: D. Generally not every effective and that fumble was really bad.

Taylor: B+. Great TD and pretty good when he got the ball.