• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

REPORT: Tony Romo Arrested In North Carolina For Using Mens Bathroom

Bayou Tiger

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Hoopla Cash
$ 600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
CHARLOTTE, NC – There has been heated controversy over the recent legislation implemented by the leaders of the state of North Carolina.

The state made headlines and created a relative uproar after maintaining its stance on the LGBT community, essentially vetoing a bill that would protect those who are gay, bisexual, and transgender from discrimination.

Screen-Shot-2016-05-18-at-3.24.36-PM.png

The House Bill 2, known as HB2, has been criticized as being discriminatory toward transgender people. The statewide policy bans individuals from using public bathrooms that do not correspond to their biological sex and prohibits cities from passing anti-discrimination ordinances to protect gay and transgender identity, per CNN.

The Justice Department has filed a civil rights lawsuit against North Carolina and several entertainers have canceled planned performances there in protest.

“It’s dangerous, and it goes beyond bathrooms,” protesters are proclaiming.

Though there has been no cases which this law has been called into regard previous to recently, the state may have it’s first case on hand.

Thursday afternoon at approximately 4:57pm ET , North Carolina Police detained a man, later to be identified as Dallas Cowboys quarterback Tony Romo, for using the men’s restroom in the Charlotte-Douglas International Airport.

Police say they received a complaint from numerous bystanders and patrons inside the bathroom complaining of a person who didn’t belong there.

When asked how police recognized that the man who they received complaints about may have been a women, they pointed towards the Cowboys apparel Romo was wearing at the time. “It was a dead giveaway,” said officer Mike Roseman.

Under the state law, Romo was technically prohibited from using the men’s bathroom even if he identified as a man.

romo-1-768x406.jpg

In Romo’s statement to police, the QB said, ” I don’t know what I was thinking. I could have swore I saw the proper sign but it was apparently something else. I have a hard time reading things. It happens a lot. Even off the field. Bathroom signs? Try defenses.” He added, “I was just trying to carry on with my business when you guy’s intercepted me.”

There’s no time table on if Romo will be charged with a crime or if he’ll receive disciplinary reparation from the NFL or the Dallas Cowboys.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL at the topic. I give the idea an A+ and so wanted to laugh at it, but the story was a huge let down. No comedic appeal at all and very disappointing. This wasn't the Onion was it? There stuff is usually much better....this was horrible

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL at the topic. I give the idea an A+ and so wanted to laugh at it, but the story was a huge let down. No comedic appeal at all and very disappointing. This wasn't the Onion was it? There stuff is usually much better....this was horrible
Romo should feel lucky Rothlesberger wasn't in that restroom:tape:

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Romo should feel lucky Rothlesberger wasn't in that restroom:tape:
This is a case where the opening comedian was destroyed by the following act. First was good enough to loosen the crowd up, but that was about it.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is a case where the opening comedian was destroyed by the following act. First was good enough to loosen the crowd up, but that was about it.
:peace:

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
CHARLOTTE, NC – There has been heated controversy over the recent legislation implemented by the leaders of the state of North Carolina.

The state made headlines and created a relative uproar after maintaining its stance on the LGBT community, essentially vetoing a bill that would protect those who are gay, bisexual, and transgender from discrimination.

View attachment 119552

The House Bill 2, known as HB2, has been criticized as being discriminatory toward transgender people. The statewide policy bans individuals from using public bathrooms that do not correspond to their biological sex and prohibits cities from passing anti-discrimination ordinances to protect gay and transgender identity, per CNN.

The Justice Department has filed a civil rights lawsuit against North Carolina and several entertainers have canceled planned performances there in protest.

“It’s dangerous, and it goes beyond bathrooms,” protesters are proclaiming.

Though there has been no cases which this law has been called into regard previous to recently, the state may have it’s first case on hand.

Thursday afternoon at approximately 4:57pm ET , North Carolina Police detained a man, later to be identified as Dallas Cowboys quarterback Tony Romo, for using the men’s restroom in the Charlotte-Douglas International Airport.

Police say they received a complaint from numerous bystanders and patrons inside the bathroom complaining of a person who didn’t belong there.

When asked how police recognized that the man who they received complaints about may have been a women, they pointed towards the Cowboys apparel Romo was wearing at the time. “It was a dead giveaway,” said officer Mike Roseman.

Under the state law, Romo was technically prohibited from using the men’s bathroom even if he identified as a man.

View attachment 119553

In Romo’s statement to police, the QB said, ” I don’t know what I was thinking. I could have swore I saw the proper sign but it was apparently something else. I have a hard time reading things. It happens a lot. Even off the field. Bathroom signs? Try defenses.” He added, “I was just trying to carry on with my business when you guy’s intercepted me.”

There’s no time table on if Romo will be charged with a crime or if he’ll receive disciplinary reparation from the NFL or the Dallas Cowboys.
:lol: That is hilarious but you know you're a little sick though, right ??
I'm gonna carry some smoke bombs and firecrackers in with me and if I see one come in and go into a stall,
I'm gonna throw the smoke bomb, light the firecrackers and holler Jihad as I'm going out the door....
Should be priceless !!!! :heh::heh::heh::heh:

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What did he do, go take a leak? All those gay signs are confusing, it likes four options: Lesbian, Gay, Trans and whatever. Are there any restrooms for normal people nowadays? You know, for guys and gals, in this confused world?
:L

cowboycolors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:lol: That is hilarious but you know you're a little sick though, right ??
I'm gonna carry some smoke bombs and firecrackers in with me and if I see one come in and go into a stall,
I'm gonna throw the smoke bomb, light the firecrackers and holler Jihad as I'm going out the door....
Should be priceless !!!! :heh::heh::heh::heh:

Pre arrange your bail with Dog Chapman
Da Kine Bail Bonds
1381 Queen Emma St, Honolulu, HI 96813
Phone 808) 921-2245

just as a precaution :D

Oldschool739

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pre arrange your bail with Dog Chapman
Da Kine Bail Bonds
1381 Queen Emma St, Honolulu, HI 96813
Phone 808) 921-2245

just as a precaution :D

:lol: I'll blame it on George Bush, I know the Dems will buy it !!!! :dhd:

Keystone

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:lol: I'll blame it on George Bush, I know the Dems will buy it !!!! :dhd:

I respectfully disagree. He would of had to do something before we could blame him. Bush didn't do Shit..

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Feel bad for Romo... just one of those 'happened to be there' things.

Saw a few men running out of the bathroom yesterday afternoon. Cops shortly arrived on the scene. When the final man finally emerged he was wearing Cowboys apparel and everyone gasped. Officers were quick to taze and arrest the man who pleaded innocence. Everyone applauded naturally.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Feel bad for Romo... just one of those 'happened to be there' things.

Saw a few men running out of the bathroom yesterday afternoon. Cops shortly arrived on the scene. When the final man finally emerged he was wearing Cowboys apparel and everyone gasped. Officers were quick to taze and arrest the man who pleaded innocence. Everyone applauded naturally.

I read that story, the interviewing officer was also a Cowboys fan, he was gonna cut him a break, but during the interview the suspect mentioned he use to be a Cowboys fan, but since 2013 he is now a Seahawks fan, something about he just all of the sudden decided to support the home team.

Oldschool739

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I respectfully disagree. He would of had to do something before we could blame him. Bush didn't do zip..

He got Sadaam hung, they love him in Iraq....I could blame it on Bill Clinton, if they ever get him out from under that desk with an intern...:heh::heh: