• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

One thing I wish they would use instant replay on

Scorpion14

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd say it probably happens once or twice every game. I hate it when a guy takes a nasty cheap shot and then gives a little half ass push back and he's the one that gets hit with the 15 yard unsportsmanlike conduct. Its been going on forever but so many times the guy that retaliates with the little bump gets the flag and its usually a costly penalty.

CakesW

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd say it probably happens once or twice every game. I hate it when a guy takes a nasty cheap shot and then gives a little half ass push back and he's the one that gets hit with the 15 yard unsportsmanlike conduct. Its been going on forever but so many times the guy that retaliates with the little bump gets the flag and its usually a costly penalty.

It's been like that since the dawn of time scorps...

We used to have guys on our team start crap all the time, because they never get caught...

Only the retaliator gets caught...

It sucks, but it's ALWAYS been like that... WAY before instant replay.

Scorpion14

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know that Cakes but it still is one of the most unfair calls in the sport. They use instant replay for a lot of things so why not this. Yes the second guy almost always is the one who gets caught and usually what he does is lame compared to what the opponent did to him. I've seen things like this literally change the outcome of a game.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Isnt that what happened to Maualuga. You know what I hate when an undrafted rookie ends up becoming one of the best young linebackers in the NFL cough* cough* Burfict