• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: NYR vs New Jersey Devils 1st rd

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

that was masterful by Palat... had Igor looking left to free up that side just enough...

Vortimous

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So Happy that it was Palate with the empty net goal..... I am hoping that sparks him to get his playoff mojo back. He is doing all the other things right in this series that makes him so important (IE the video clip above) but if he can get his scoring going.... we are going to go far.....

LETS GO DEVILS

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So Happy that it was Palate with the empty net goal..... I am hoping that sparks him to get his playoff mojo back. He is doing all the other things right in this series that makes him so important (IE the video clip above) but if he can get his scoring going.... we are going to go far.....

LETS GO DEVILS
Palat, Meier, BRATT and Mercer... just need to get that one and hopefully it comes breaking through for many goals to come...

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let's get this tonight!!!!

Take Home Ice back!!!!

Raise hell!

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jester Bratt can write a check for a goal and it still gets bounced

Damn it

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Absolutely love it. Now step on their necks in game 6. You could tell how frustrated te Rangers were getting. Once again as the game went on they looked more and more tired.

Survive the first period and we should win.

The bad (not that bad), Schmid needs to chill with playing the puck, he whiffed a few times and created unnecessary chances.

Bratt is noticeably off, maybe he's hurt? But man he's killed a few drives.

Our power play needs to deliver.

Vortimous

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Okay... this is exactly what we needed... Let me first start off with Palate... I said the empty net goal would be what he needed to get going.... and here he is with the GWG. Amazing game... Rags have no answers for our team right now... they played great in the first period, but still 29 seconds in found themselves down 1-0. They looked terrible the rest of the game and we just look better and better. Mercer goal is when i knew we won the game. Haula is starting to play playoff hockey....

But the best thing about tonight was.... NONE of out top "superstars" scored and we still domintated.. THAT is what you need in playoff hockey. We all know Hughes, Nico, and Meir will be fine.. but when you can start getting goals from the Mercers, Palates, Haulas, etc... then we are going to be okay... Lets end this Saturday night.. I dont want to go back to NJ and give them any life... after two days of the Rags coach reeming them on their lack of effort to come out and not even score... I think they might be done... lets stick the devils pitch fork in them and END THIS..... LETS GO DEVILS!!!!!

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Rangers are definitely lagging with their bodies and mentally are more fried than they should be in the first rd

Let's kill this, their spirits are Dien snd they have no answers to us!!!!

End this!!!

TheSgtDabbs

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can’t say I would ever thought we’d have a chance to win this series in six games, but here we are!

How we all felt during the first two games is how the Rangers fans must feel right now: No answers. Devils have taken their game and shoved it right back in their face (and playing it better). Playoff Haula is a stud right now. Meier hasn’t shown up on the score sheet, but he’s definitely been a thorn in their side, especially Igor’s.

That said, we gotta close this out Saturday. Don’t take anything for granted. Things could easily swing back in their favor, so we gotta keep on the throttle.

LGD!

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Finish Him Done GIF - Finish Him Done Winning - Discover & Share GIFs

Vortimous

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nothing needs to be said... its time just to go out there and dominate. We are a better road team than home team, lets show that tonight and get it done. Its time to end this... LEAVE NO DOUBT... LETS GO DEVILS!!!

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let's Go Devils!!!!!

Let's do this! No mercy! No 2nd chance for NYR