• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

LeSean McCoy accused of assaulting off-duty officers

Cyder

Justin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My thinking is when 4 guys jump one, they better win the fight...and then when his friends come to help and it's another 4 on 1,,,they should win again...Funny they couldn't even take the one guy down though. I guess that is why they are RBs and not LBs

Do you think if the cops started the fight that once they were down and getting kicked that would be OK from a legal perspective??? Just wondering based on your comments. We may not know who started it, but we sure see McCoy running up and getting in a sucker punch after being separated and before that getting some cheap shots in on a guy who is down on the ground. And I know that eye blink he was doing well...he was either drunk out of his mind, or someone got him in the head good. I'd say he was lucky it wasn't a one one one...

Shady's a black guy fighting cops so he's going to assume he's not at fault

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know who started it or what the cause was, but it's funny that you always assume the guy who win the fight, is always at fault. Sounds familiar?

Even if he did start it, most likely over something petty and stupid. Does he deserved a cracked skull? Some people just take it too far. But then again he could have been pounding on McCoy, but I highly doubt that.

Guywithtoaster

Don't bane the dillies!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,515.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
quoting from one article I read "Officers Darnell Jessie, Roland Butler and Sergeant Daniel Ayers reportedly bought four bottles of champagne that evening"

Regardless of who started the fight and who is in the right or wrong, Philly cops are raking in the $$$$!

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
quoting from one article I read "Officers Darnell Jessie, Roland Butler and Sergeant Daniel Ayers reportedly bought four bottles of champagne that evening"

Regardless of who started the fight and who is in the right or wrong, Philly cops are raking in the $$$$!

Incredibly corrupt and lots of drug money coming their way via deals with the hood and outright theft. I'm surprised the cops didn't pay in cash.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So based on the report LeSeans friend stole a bottle of champaign and then when confronted about it LeSeans and his entourage beat the shit out of the guy, kicking and stomping his head, after he was knocked to the ground.

You have made a terrible assumption, sir. Police reports are no place for truth. Cops know that, you should too.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Stomp

Lions Homer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A press conference? Reprimanding their own officers?

Sounding like there is potential for that

"CSN Philly reports the Philadelphia district attorney’s office is "pushing back" against issuing an arrest warrant for LeSean McCoy for his alleged involvement in a nightclub brawl with off-duty police officers.

Sources tell reporter John Gonzalez the D.A.'s office "has questions about the conduct of the officers that evening," including why they failed to call 911 and whether they were "drinking to excess." It sounds like the D.A.'s office might believe the cops were just as guilty as McCoy's entourage. Charges are looking ever less likely." - Rotoworld

The Oldtimer

Older than dirt!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What were the two off-duty officers doing at a bar at 2:30 a.m., were they drinking?

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Half of you pieces of shit owe shady an apology.

Way to make terribly wrong assumptions based on your terribly wrong worldviews.

mall3013

SportsHoopla's #1 Bucknut
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

fO6rAQf.gif

mall3013

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Half of you pieces of shit owe shady an apology.

Way to make terribly wrong assumptions based on your terribly wrong worldviews.
Shady is still an asshat enut. He may be "not guilty" for this incident, but he is still an arrogant shitbag POS. That was probably the only thing Chip Kelly did correctly.

mall3013

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Incredibly corrupt and lots of drug money coming their way via deals with the hood and outright theft. I'm surprised the cops didn't pay in cash.
Or maybe they have worked a lot of OT? I know the Philly Police Dept. has quite the negative reputation, but not every police officer is a crook. It's kind of like the same shit I deal with in NYS of us being labeled as "lazy", abusing power, etc. It's a small percentage that gives us a bad rep. Maybe you are on to something here, it's possible that these officers run a ring similar to my "training day" gif. Still not a fan of Shady, but I will give him the benefit of the doubt. He is still a shitbag POS. :suds:

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shady is still an asshat enut. He may be "not guilty" for this incident, but he is still an arrogant shitbag POS. That was probably the only thing Chip Kelly did correctly.
It's not even that he may be found not guilty. It would simply be that they find all of the asshats involved to be equally guilty...so charges may not stick...

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Or maybe they have worked a lot of OT? I know the Philly Police Dept. has quite the negative reputation, but not every police officer is a crook. It's kind of like the same shit I deal with in NYS of us being labeled as "lazy", abusing power, etc. It's a small percentage that gives us a bad rep. Maybe you are on to something here, it's possible that these officers run a ring similar to my "training day" gif. Still not a fan of Shady, but I will give him the benefit of the doubt. He is still a shitbag POS. :suds:

So you are saying it's true that Philly officers are crooks:noidea:

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let's wait for the full set of facts on this. Have to say this is never a good luck, however.

Let's see if a tape pops up, will RG ban him indefinitely like he did Rice or will he get a slap on the wrist and throw the blame on Chip, it's worked so far !!!
BB pegged them right when he said neither of them have done anything special since they were booted out of Philly except run their mouths....Lesean and Desean deserve to be long gone...Good move Chip, you might look like the piggly wiggly sign but you ain't no fool !!!!

pigglywiggly.gifchip-kelly2.jpg

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
None of the Shady bashing changes any facts of the incident here. This cop is going to get it. He was the one thrown out by bouncers that night. He was the problem at the bar. Looks like he may have even reached for his gun, which off duty cops aren't supposed to bring into bars. Hmmmm I wonder why that's a rule? hmmmm

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This thread is about the incident the cops started the other weekend. Do you have anything to contribute on that?

You know if you guys would police your own and call out bad cops when they act that way we wouldn't be having nearly all the trouble in our country right now with cop vs citizen situations.