• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

GDT (14) - 11/10 Sharks vs Wild - 7:30PM

SJVP408

Shark Attack!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Burns wants to score so bad tonight, it's selfish play.

Destroydacre

Throws stuff out windows
Hoopla Cash
$ 90.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just need a couple goals from Seto here... I feel so bad for that kid.

Same. He did a good job handling the 2nd intermission interview, but it's obvious he's disappointed.

rares

Winning. Duh!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Same. He did a good job handling the 2nd intermission interview, but it's obvious he's disappointed.

Yeah, that intermission interview was rough. What's the kid supposed to answer to all those questions? /shrug

rares

Winning. Duh!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did Drew really just say "I'm not sure why Sharks fans are booing Dany Heatley"?!? :L

Cbrower91

Donkey Bonker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
That mustache on burns would make a walrus proud that thing is awful

Destroydacre

Throws stuff out windows
Hoopla Cash
$ 90.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good win against a hot team. One of the best efforts of the season.

rares

Winning. Duh!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, good to see them showing up for this one, that's for sure.

SJVP408

Shark Attack!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The PK finally went perfect for a night. Thats the first time in 6 games. Marleau got it going now that Pavs has cooled. That works.

Heater and Seto with a combined 1 shot on goal, 4 PIMs. Weak

Sharks WIN!

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Good game tonight. We have a tough stretch to finish the month of November....Yotes, Wings, Stars, Avs, Hawks, Nucks and Kings. But we are playing pretty well right now thank goodness! I'm really interested in the Hawks@Sharks game in particular. I think that will be a helluva game and give us an idea of where we're at. The stars game should be a good one too....but Dallas is Dallas.....they start hot but then shit the bed down the stretch. Chicago is the game to watch imho.

snowsurfer13sss

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
The PK finally went perfect for a night. Thats the first time in 6 games. Marleau got it going now that Pavs has cooled. That works.

Heater and Seto with a combined 1 shot on goal, 4 PIMs. Weak

Sharks WIN!

Heater looked like shit. Seems like a great trade as of now

MrChangoT97

Dr. Pepper is the bomb
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With Braun playing the way he has, does that mean Demers becomes trade bait? Plus White looked solid tonight on the blue line. The d pairs were pretty solid, which was nice to see.

MacJ88

Goldmember
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's only fitting that after I took a fat dump on him, Torrey Mitchell scores a goal and has his best game of the season. All four lines looked good tonight, the defense and Nemo looked good as well. I couldn't help but cringe during that second intermission interview between Seto and Brodie Brazil. Seto did not look like he wanted anything to do with that interview, seemed pretty irritated and a bit emotional. I feel for the kid, for the most part he plays it off as part of the business but his heart was here in SJ. He was inconsistent but he always skated hard and played the body. We needed the help on the blueline but tonight was the first time I felt bummed about trading Seto. Wish him nothing but the best, can't say the same for Heater though lol.

Last edited by a moderator:

sjrules99

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
It's only fitting that after I took a fat dump on him, Torrey Mitchell scores a goal and has his best game of the season. All four lines looked good tonight, the defense and Nemo looked good as well. I couldn't help but cringe during that second intermission interview between Seto and Brodie Brazil. Seto did not look like he wanted anything to do with that interview, seemed pretty irritated and a bit emotional. I feel for the kid, for the most part he plays it off as part of the business but his heart was here in SJ. He was inconsistent but he always skated hard and played the body. We needed the help on the blueline but tonight was the first time I felt bummed about trading Seto. Wish him nothing but the best, can't say the same for Heater though lol.

yeah, me too :-)... Still his goal was a gift wrapped one time off a perfect draw from zues, so it's not like he really created it much, though he did make a nice shot. he still sucks :-)

Yeah, seto was not happy. Im sure part of that was just losing 3-0, rather than the return to the tank on the other side. However, he clearly loved sj and likely feels a bit betrayed. I really hope he continues his good work in minny. Oh, and I love to booking of heater :-)... boy do I not miss him. I defended him a ton, but he looks seriously slow out there and havlat has really brought a great pace to the second line.

Wish I coulda been at the tank... damn! Did the fans cheer seto when he got out there? I would have...

I wouldn't deal demers. he has a lot of upside and is still really cheap. He has played 7 whole games after two very strong seasons. We all penciled him into the top 4 this year, and its way too early to throw in the towel on him. he'll be back, and maybe this little benching will help him in the long term. he is still just 23 (1.5 years younger than braun I would add).

Cbrower91

Donkey Bonker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I dont know how Minnie won 5 in a row with that defense and patchwork offense. That defense as about as no name as the Jim Kyte lead sharks defense

SJVP408

Shark Attack!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Demers is trade bait, Doug better get a young forward with potential to grow, because that's how I view Demers. A young dman with potential to grow. I'm very impressed with Braun but I'm not ready to hand him the #5 spot on the dman chart. If Demers is traded, he must bring back a young scoring forward signed beyond this season. A pendnig UFA doesn't cut it.

filosofy29

Back
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Demers gets traded for anything less than someone like Clarkson, J. Jokinen or someone of that ilk, I will be furious. That said, Demers ain't going anywhere soon I don't believe. I've never even seen him in a rumor all of last season or this season. Rules just said "if". Or am I missing something?