• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

GDT (14) - 11/10 Sharks vs Wild - 7:30PM

SJVP408

Shark Attack!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
sjrules is the rumor mill. No I think it's just something we Sharks fans are throwing out there. We know Demers has good trade value and is currently in the doghouse. Defensive depth has a value in its own though.

filosofy29

Back
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
sjrules is the rumor mill. No I think it's just something we Sharks fans are throwing out there. We know Demers has good trade value and is currently in the doghouse. Defensive depth has a value in its own though.

I think when all is said and done this year, Demers will be the 4th or 5th defenseman on the depth chart.

In my humble opinion, McLellan needs to reunite Demers and Vlasic and have them as the true shut down pairing. They were very good together for quite some time even before the playoffs started (if memory serves me correctly).

I think Braun needs one more year of seasoning playing 24 minutes a night in Woostah. Play Colin White or Jim Vandemeer (whoever is playing better) with Burns and then give all of the top 5 defenseman around 20+ minutes and play White/Vandy around 13 - 15 mins. Burns can make up his overall minutes playing on the PP and PK.

23sharks

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I think when all is said and done this year, Demers will be the 4th or 5th defenseman on the depth chart.

In my humble opinion, McLellan needs to reunite Demers and Vlasic and have them as the true shut down pairing. They were very good together for quite some time even before the playoffs started (if memory serves me correctly).

I think Braun needs one more year of seasoning playing 24 minutes a night in Woostah. Play Colin White or Jim Vandemeer (whoever is playing better) with Burns and then give all of the top 5 defenseman around 20+ minutes and play White/Vandy around 13 - 15 mins. Burns can make up his overall minutes playing on the PP and PK.

Demers was definitely one of their most reliable D-men last season. Not sure what the hell happened. Hopefully he'll get back to playing well.
Braun has looked really good. Let him play and see if he can keep it up.
Burns played one of his better games last night.

bdave

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you know I'm not going to lie but some of you piss me off with your heatley comments. That guy played hard for the Sharks, he wasn't a good fit but he doesn't deserve the criticism. He never gave up on the organization he liked playing for us. Show some respect to a former shark you jack fuxs.

Cbrower91

Donkey Bonker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
you know I'm not going to lie but some of you piss me off with your heatley comments. That guy played hard for the Sharks, he wasn't a good fit but he doesn't deserve the criticism. He never gave up on the organization he liked playing for us. Show some respect to a former shark you jack fuxs.

dude april isnt for another 6 months, you aint fooling anyone with that bullshit

filosofy29

Back
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

hey-eric-u-jelly-bro.jpg

;)

I just don't like Heatley. Sorry mang.

RaiderZar

Absentem laedit cum ebrio
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

:finger: to infinity & beyond!

Slimpikins

Well, fuck it
Hoopla Cash
$ 330.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The problem with Heatley is that he didn't play hard. He coasted and cherry picked until he felt like playing hard (Ottawa game anyone?) all while handcuffing the team with his cap hit.

And I don't have sympathy for him becuase he asked to be traded and then invoked his NTC, which I don't begrudge him for initially but in essence he chose to play for this team and then he doesn't put an honest effort in every night. That is why Healter can go fuck a pig.

In my ever so humble opinion.

rares

Winning. Duh!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

LOL @ bold part... Are you serious?

He played hard for the Sharks like once every 5-6 games MAYBE...

He was (and still is) mostly lazy out there.

Destroydacre

Throws stuff out windows
Hoopla Cash
$ 90.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Heater looked like shit. Seems like a great trade as of now

Don't think you'll find much argument there. Everyone rejoiced when the Sharks not only traded Heatler in the off-season but managed to get a good player in return as well. It's the Burns trade that some of us are still unsure about. Burns has skill no doubt about that, but he can play brain-dead hockey at times.

Destroydacre

Throws stuff out windows
Hoopla Cash
$ 90.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dont know how Minnie won 5 in a row with that defense and patchwork offense. That defense as about as no name as the Jim Kyte lead sharks defense

Hey they have 2 guys on that D who won a Memorial Cup a couple years ago just saying. :D