• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: DRAFT DAY BITCHES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ANGELAKERAMS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't realize he played that well but then why did they trade for Howell to open up the competition? But even if you are right you are kind of making my argument for me. If the Jets ruined him by putting him in a crappy situation how was he able to succeed later as he clearly did?
Because the Jets historically have been unable to develop QB’s, just like the Browns and several other teams have shown.

Some QB’s aren’t able to transition to the NFL, and others need the right system that plays to their strengths.

As I stated before, some teams try and fit a QB into their system vs building a system that is catered to the QB’s strengths. I feel like that is why you have so many QB failures in the league.

Darrell Green Fan

The Voice of Reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because the Jets historically have been unable to develop QB’s, just like the Browns and several other teams have shown.

Some QB’s aren’t able to transition to the NFL, and others need the right system that plays to their strengths.

As I stated before, some teams try and fit a QB into their system vs building a system that is catered to the QB’s strengths. I feel like that is why you have so many QB failures in the league.

I am not doubting your premise that some teams are not as good as others at developing QBs. I'm simply saying it's mostly the QB. SF is great at developing QBs yet Lance busted. Wilson would have busted regardless of which team drafted him, it had little do with the Jets abiliy to develop QBs IMO. As I said Baker played very well as a rookie, then again in his 3rd year in Cleveland. You just can't use him as an example of a QB hurt by a team who could not develop QBs because 2 of his best 3 seasons occurred in his first 3 years with the team that drafted him. .

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Homies called a truce after playing with Daniel Jones and the DC line respectively? LMAO